Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forums

Posted Aug 10, 2014
12:27:04 PM
View profile
Numerical Channel Guide

Have performed the search and have found no definitive answers.

Is there a printable channel line up available in numerical order?

Have performed the search and have found no definitive answers.

Is there a printable channel line up available in numerical order?

Numerical Channel Guide

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2014 3:17:05 PM
(0)
Tutor

login to your Directv.com account, on the left side middle of the page you will see a section that says "My Snapshot" this will tell you what package you are subscribed to, and below that will be two options, "view my programming" and "view channel lineup". Clicking on "View Channel Lineup" will bring up a pop up window which will show you all channels and their numbers.

login to your Directv.com account, on the left side middle of the page you will see a section that says "My Snapshot" this will tell you what package you are subscribed to, and below that will be two options, "view my programming" and "view channel lineup". Clicking on "View Channel Lineup" will bring up a pop up window which will show you all channels and their numbers.

Re: Numerical Channel Guide

2 of 5 (268 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2014 5:02:51 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thank you,    I understand clicking on "view channel lineup" will provide an alphabetical line up.   Not a numerical lineup.

Thank you,    I understand clicking on "view channel lineup" will provide an alphabetical line up.   Not a numerical lineup.

3 of 5 (268 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 11, 2014 6:04:54 AM
(0)
Guru

The link won't copy for some reason but search on Google for:

directv numerical channel list

It will go to a page with a lot of them but one about 4 down from the top says "Numerical', click on it. It does have a printable version.

The link won't copy for some reason but search on Google for:

directv numerical channel list

It will go to a page with a lot of them but one about 4 down from the top says "Numerical', click on it. It does have a printable version.

4 of 5 (268 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 11, 2014 2:09:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

while in fact this takes you to a numerical list, is way outdated.  It has the movie channels on the 600 range where the sports channels are right now. But is a good start

while in fact this takes you to a numerical list, is way outdated.  It has the movie channels on the 600 range where the sports channels are right now. But is a good start

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (268 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments