Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Apr 9, 2014
7:30:27 AM
View profile
My genie downstair's has a poor wireless signal from our router that is upstairs. Can I switch the genie with the mini-genie I have in our router/modem room and hardwire to fix our problems? Basically, do I need to call a technician out to switch the ge

My genie downstair's has a poor wireless signal from our router that is upstairs.  Can I switch the genie with the mini-genie I have in our router/modem room and hardwire to fix our problems?  Basically, do I need to call a technician out to switch the genie downstairs with the mini genie upstairs?

My genie downstair's has a poor wireless signal from our router that is upstairs.  Can I switch the genie with the mini-genie I have in our router/modem room and hardwire to fix our problems?  Basically, do I need to call a technician out to switch the genie downstairs with the mini genie upstairs?

My genie downstair's has a poor wireless signal from our router that is upstairs. Can I switch the genie with the mini-genie I have in our router/modem room and hardwire to fix our problems? Basically, do I need to call a technician out to switch the ge

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2014 10:24:49 AM
(0)
Expert

duplicate thread.  The original poster can delete this one.

duplicate thread.  The original poster can delete this one.

Re: My genie downstair's has a poor wireless signal from our router that is upstairs. Can I switch the genie with the mini-genie I have in our router/modem room and hardwire to fix our problems? Basically, do I need to call a technician out to switch th

2 of 2 (4 Views)