Helpful Links

Directv Now constantly freezing and issues with Error code (QP1502)

Mentor

Directv Now constantly freezing and issues with Error code (QP1502)

At around 5:30 PM yesterday, only had Directv Now for a day, We were contantly having freezing and receiving error code (QP1502) while streaming with our Apple TV, which is wired to the router.  It was unwatchable.

Message 75 of 808
Tutor

Getting message "had trouble loading, please try again later (QP1005) on ipads

I am getting message "had trouble loading, please try again later (QP1005) on 2 of my ipads.

does anyone get Dtv Now to work on ipads?

thank you

Message 1 of 808
Teacher

Error: QP1502 Trouble loading. Please try again later.

Anyone else getting this error every few minutes on an Apple TV?

"Channel" had some trouble loading. Please try again later. (QP1502).

It's pretty frustrating, any recommendations on how to resolve. Thanks in advance.
Message 2 of 808
Teacher

Re: Error: QP1502 Trouble loading. Please try again later.

I'm continuously getting this error to the point that DIRECTV Now is unwatchable. Perhaps it's time to go back to Sling TV.
Message 3 of 808
Tutor

Can confirm I'm getting the QP1502 error every couple seconds when trying to watch a VOD movie. Will try again tomorrow 

Message 4 of 808
Teacher

I am also getting the same error intermittently, extremely annoying and frustrating
Message 5 of 808
Teacher

Trouble streaming on Apple TV

I cannot stream on Apple TV I keep getting '*tittle' had some trouble loading. Please try again later (QP1502)
I get that every 5 minutes or so. Very annoying.
Message 6 of 808
Tutor

Same problem as for me as well.  Very strange since they're giving away Apple TVs for people willing to prepay; it should be a device they've tested with then!

Message 7 of 808
Contributor

Re: Getting message "had trouble loading, please try again later (QP1005) on ipads

I am on the same boat. It's on my iphone. 

tried with wifi or just sprint LET. no luck. 

Message 8 of 808
Teacher

Micro pauses on a Gigabit connection?!

So I have a gigabit of download bandwidth from Comcast, wired to my Apple TV (which unfortunately maxes at 100Mbps) and yet I am still seeing frequent micro pauses, for want of a better description, in the streaming of live TV, doesn't matter what channel I'm watching. Then occasionally I'll see the message that the channel can't be loaded at this time which so many other users have seen meaning I literally have to exit the app and return. Not exactly the best viewing experience. So why am I seeing these pauses when it's clearly not bandwidth from my end. Actually it has now just paused entirely. Yay! and now 'Title' had some problem loading. Please try again later (QP1502). What is QP1502?

Message 9 of 808
Teacher

QP1502. ...had some trouble loading. Please try again later On iPad

Two times I have gotten the message ...had some trouble loading. Please try again later QP1502. When get back, I cannot resume to where I was. Fast forward not allowed For some reason. 

Very frustrating. I got 20 minutes into the show both times. On my iPad 

Message 10 of 808
Teacher

Same here, on a wired Apple TV with a gigabit comcast connection behind it, I get a few micro pauses through the stream, say a movie or whatever then it kicks out this error message.

Message 11 of 808
Teacher

This is also happening on my iPad 

Message 12 of 808

Started with just 5 secs pauses while watching the news, now I can't watch any channel for more than 60 seconds and i get the QP1502 error -- Awesome!

Message 13 of 808
Teacher

Re: Getting message "had trouble loading, please try again later (QP1005) on ipads

Two times I have gotten the message ...had some trouble loading. Please try again later QP1502. When get back, I cannot resume to where I was. Fast forward not allowed for some reason.
Very frustrating. I got 20 minutes into the show both times. On my iPad. Wasted 40 minutes

Message 14 of 808
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

CBS, CW, Showtime, PopTV - all coming soon to DIRECTV NOW. Learn More!Official Press Release.

AUDIENCE Network’s Mr. Mercedes pilot episodes available for free. Access Here!

Additional Support