Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Stay secure with OAuth & Secure Mail Keys
We’re enhancing the security of AT&T Mail.

Were you asked to update your settings and apps?

If you’re like most people, you have email apps that let you read and manage email on your computer and mobile devices. For your security, we suggest you only use email apps with an email technology known as Open Authentication or OAuth. OAuth encrypts your username and password to protect your info from hackers and fraudsters.

If you are using Outlook, or any other desktop program / email app that is not currently compatible with Open Authentication (OAuth), you will need to create a Secure Mail Key.

Soon you’ll have to use either OAuth or a Secure Mail Key to get your email through an app. But, don't worry! This page will help point you to all you need to ensure your service is not interrupted.

Latest discussions about OAuth, Secure Mail Key & AT&T Mail settings ...

Email login is not working - like account has disappeared

I thought the security update was fake. Didn't reply. Now, cannot get any email to work. Have tried to troubleshoot and repair. Of...
by jblaketx on Nov 20, 2019 10:50 AM
0 0 Replies 34 Views

Need help

Withsetting up securitykey
by tswilson on Nov 19, 2019 4:04 AM
1 1 Reply 116 Views

G

Online messages from att
by Solid55 on Nov 19, 2019 12:15 AM
0 0 Replies 59 Views

Unable to set up my outlook email with new security

I use outlook on my computer. I created a secure mail key and used it in place of my password and tried to change the server setti...
by willhimi on Nov 18, 2019 6:05 PM
0 0 Replies 107 Views

can't access or get email

I was hijacked a few days ago. I changed my password and still have not been able to access my account nor have I been able to rec...
by eml_123 on Nov 18, 2019 4:48 PM
1 1 Reply 125 Views