Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Stay secure with OAuth & Secure Mail Keys
We’re enhancing the security of AT&T Mail.

Were you asked to update your settings and apps?

If you’re like most people, you have email apps that let you read and manage email on your computer and mobile devices. For your security, we suggest you only use email apps with an email technology known as Open Authentication or OAuth. OAuth encrypts your username and password to protect your info from hackers and fraudsters.

Soon you’ll have to use either OAuth or a Secure Mail Key to get your email through an app. But, don't worry! This page will help point you to all you need to ensure your service is not interrupted.

Latest discussions about OAuth, Secure Mail Key & AT&T Mail settings ...

give me access to either re set my password or just give ito me.

Password access to my email there seems no way for ATT to send you to re-set your password. This is to the point where I maybe can...
by Hulies on Oct 19, 2019 8:53 PM
0 0 Replies 102 Views

Old email accounts

I got a message that all old versions of At&T/yahoo mail are being closed as of tomorrow is this true or is it a fake message?
by Wrendesigner on Oct 18, 2019 4:38 PM
1 1 Reply 382 Views

email update/security

Received several emails to update email account. I do not use an app on my laptop. I go to the AT&T login page. Do I need to do al...
by Bat2018 on Oct 18, 2019 1:10 PM
1 1 Reply 359 Views

Rewards

No one is Responding to me total avoidance. 
by RonDmc2019 on Oct 18, 2019 2:24 AM
0 0 Replies 278 Views

upgrading

How do I know if I need to upgrade to 7.1 mail? I got an email that says my account will be permanently closed if I don't. some of...
by binkisemail on Oct 17, 2019 5:35 AM
1 1 Reply 403 Views