Need to update email settings?

The new AT&T Email. Explore all the features, today.

Your inbox is going places, get onboard! We can help you signing into your email, keeping your email secure with OAuth or a Secure Mail Key, setting up & managing your email account and more.

Are you getting CARE CODE error messages, when signing in?

Expand all

Do you need more help signing in?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Do you need help with OAuth?

Expand all

Do you need help with Secure Mail Keys?

Expand all

Read the latest AT&T Mail solutions...

(6)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't Access Our Primary Bellsouth.net Email

We have a primary email account and a sub-account. We received a security alert that our primary email and personal data have been compromised due to a breach of AT&T data so I want to change the password to that primary email.   I am successfully able to access the sub-account but have no

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Is this a fraudulent email?

I received an email from this address: myAT&T <[email scrubbed]>. The text of the email is below.  Is it an email actually sent by AT&T? Dear Customer, At AT&T, we prioritize the security of our customers' information and are committed to maintaining transparency in all

Questions

Accepted Solution

I have been blocked out of my att.net mail

Hello , att.net has locked my account , it is asking for user name and password , once I fill out this 8nFo it is ask8ng for my last name , once I enter my last name it says it is not a match and there is not enough info to restore …. Please help I have had the email account forever!

Questions

Accepted Solution

email

i have an name@sbcglobal account but I get emails that don't belong to me on that account.  especially ones with the same name part but ending with att.com, and currently.com. example instead of [email scrubbed] I am getting name@att.com and [email scrubbed] how can i remove the att and currently em

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I got a fishy email: Is this for real?

AT&T account update Dear member,   Important! The old version mailbox closure notification mail below was sent to you not long ago and it wasn't treated as required. We are hereby calling your full attention to it again.   We are closing all old versions of our Mailbox, as a result

Questions

Join an AT&T Mail conversation...

(38)
Account sign in

I have a bellsouth.net email account. I got a new phone in February and I am unable to sign into my email on my phone. Tried the phone's email app and the Yahoo mail app. I get the following error message: "Something went wrong. We can't complete your request at this time. Try updating your profile

Questions

Leaving ATT internet - want to keep @att.net email address

I'm moving to a retirement community that does not have ATT internet. Am I able to keep my @att.net email address if I am not subscribed to any paid ATT services?

Questions

My sent emails showing up as "AT&T Email Service", without identifying me as the sender

When I send an email it shows up in the recipient's inbox as "AT&T Email Service" but does not include my name or email address. I'm concerned that people will perceive it as spam and simply delete it without reading it.  Why is this? And how can I correct it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't Access Our Primary Bellsouth.net Email

We have a primary email account and a sub-account. We received a security alert that our primary email and personal data have been compromised due to a breach of AT&T data so I want to change the password to that primary email.   I am successfully able to access the sub-account but have no

Questions

Unable to access email account

Changed my phone number so I am unable to receive the verification code.

Questions

Do you need help setting up your email?

Expand all

Do you need any more email help?

Expand all
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.