Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Stay secure with OAuth & Secure Mail Keys
We’re enhancing the security of AT&T Mail.

Were you asked to update your settings and apps?

If you’re like most people, you have email apps that let you read and manage email on your computer and mobile devices. For your security, we suggest you only use email apps with an email technology known as Open Authentication or OAuth. OAuth encrypts your username and password to protect your info from hackers and fraudsters.

If you are using Outlook, or any other desktop program / email app that is not currently compatible with Open Authentication (OAuth), you will need to create a Secure Mail Key.

Soon you’ll have to use either OAuth or a Secure Mail Key to get your email through an app. But, don't worry! This page will help point you to all you need to ensure your service is not interrupted.

Latest discussions about OAuth, Secure Mail Key & AT&T Mail settings ...

Device unlock (Moto)

Anyone here who can help with an unlock? I've applied repeatedly online with all the correct info and just keep getting the run-ar...
by Girljonotguyjo on Nov 8, 2019 1:21 PM
0 0 Replies 82 Views

update e-mail

I received an e-mail to update my e-mail. When I try to update at the trouble shoot and resolve link, it does not work. Cannot upd...
by jackslone on Nov 8, 2019 11:28 AM
1 1 Reply 113 Views

Email regarding update

I received an email saying I needed to upgrade or would lose my email access. I have since downloaded the Yahoo app on my iPhone a...
by Bluebonnet1 on Nov 8, 2019 11:04 AM
1 1 Reply 131 Views

S-10 remote

OK button doesn’t turn off DVR box 
by 591948m on Nov 7, 2019 1:59 PM
1 1 Reply 159 Views

Change email address

Can I change my email address? It was compromised according to Lifelock.
by NannyT on Nov 6, 2019 6:18 PM
1 1 Reply 102 Views