Need to update email settings?

The new AT&T Email. Explore all the features, today.

Your inbox is going places, get onboard! We can help you signing into your email, keeping your email secure with OAuth or a Secure Mail Key, setting up & managing your email account and more.

Are you getting CARE CODE error messages, when signing in?

Expand all

Do you need more help signing in?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Do you need help with OAuth?

Expand all

Do you need help with Secure Mail Keys?

Expand all

Read the latest AT&T Mail solutions...

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't Access Our Primary Bellsouth.net Email

We have a primary email account and a sub-account. We received a security alert that our primary email and personal data have been compromised due to a breach of AT&T data so I want to change the password to that primary email.   I am successfully able to access the sub-account but have no

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to access email account

Changed my phone number so I am unable to receive the verification code.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Is this a fraudulent email?

I received an email from this address: myAT&T <[email scrubbed]>. The text of the email is below.  Is it an email actually sent by AT&T? Dear Customer, At AT&T, we prioritize the security of our customers' information and are committed to maintaining transparency in all

Questions

Accepted Solution

I have been blocked out of my att.net mail

Hello , att.net has locked my account , it is asking for user name and password , once I fill out this 8nFo it is ask8ng for my last name , once I enter my last name it says it is not a match and there is not enough info to restore …. Please help I have had the email account forever!

Questions

Join an AT&T Mail conversation...

(44)
Account Security

Is this a real e-mail or scam?    Dear User, Starting from today, customers who have not confirmed their email account will not be able to login to their email accounts, kindly confirm that your email is active by log-in to validate your account. &nb

Questions

cannot receive email sent from my iPhone to my computer

I send an email from my iPhone to my desktop computer but it never shows up in my inbox. On my iPhone to shows that it was sent but it never arrives to my desktop computer. The same occurs when I send an email from my computer TO my computer. It never shows up in my inbox. This all started when I ch

Questions

Att Mail keeps timing out and needing password reset

On my desktop, ATT Mail does not stay signed in when I go to sleep or step away for even a short time. Despite my having check "stay signed in". I get a "Looks Like You've Stepped Away" message. This is what greets me every morning. When I try to log back in, it doesn't recognize my password. I have

Questions

Att.net Email sign in error for IMAP but its OK for POP3

I run Thunderbird as a desktop mail client which is set for POP3.  I also have my Samsung phone email client running IMAP.  And I typically access webmail from an iMac.  I just noticed that some months ago my Thunderbird is not gathering SENT mail messages from the server.  It only has SENT messages

Questions

Unable to send transactional email to @att.net, @sbcglobal.net addresses

Hello, We maintain a transactional email server which sends emails like customer purchase receipts, password reset requests, etc. For some reason, the IP address of this transactional email server is being blocked by att.net. This server’s IP address is not on any public blacklists and has never se

Questions

Do you need help setting up your email?

Expand all

Do you need any more email help?

Expand all
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.