Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Super Bowl After-Thoughts

Mentor

Super Bowl After-Thoughts

So the Super Bowl weekend just ended... and I'd like to ask your thoughts about the entire affair?

(Yes, including the halftime show Smiley Very Happy)

Message 1 of 3

Re: Super Bowl After-Thoughts

I have to admit that for a number of reasons (including, but not limited to, the presence of the Patriots and Maroon 5) I didn't watch the Super Bowl.

I did catch a small bit of the Saturday Foo Fighters concert, which seemed pretty cool.

Message 2 of 3
Mentor

Re: Super Bowl After-Thoughts

The halftime show was meh, to say the least. The Bruno Mars performance a few years back was much, much better compared to this year's performance... and as much as I loved how there was SpongeBob (well, technically it was Squidward) doing the intro, I was kinda expecting them to do much better than that.

Seriously, they would've probably done a better job had they played Sweet Victory in the halftime show rather than have Maroon 5 perform.

(By the way, as far as I know, the official video of the halftime performance has more dislikes than likes, kinda like the YouTube Rewind 2018 video. LOL)

To be honest as well, I really didn't care much about the game itself as I am more of a geek than a jock. LOL

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support