Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NBA Finals: Raptors v. Warriors

Administrator

NBA Finals: Raptors v. Warriors

Who do you got?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 8

Re: NBA Finals: Raptors v. Warriors

It really comes down to whether Durant is healthy enough to play and be effective, imo.

If he is, I'd pick Warriors in 6

If he isn't, Toronto in 7

Message 2 of 8

GSW in 6 - with or without KD

Message 3 of 8

Between KD, Looney, Klay, Boogie and Iggy - it sorta looks like the Warriors are running an experiment to see how many players have to be injured before they lose a finals ...

Message 4 of 8

I dunno if I’ve ever seen a less impressive double-digit Finals win. The Raptors played great but - with Bogut, Cook, Livingston, etc. getting major minutes - how couldn’t they?

What made the first two games so great was seeing two talented & evenly matched teams battle. Tonight, we saw one talented team beat Steph Curry and some other dudes.

But, hey, a wins a win ... I guess.

Message 5 of 8

Wow - no way around it. That was a REALLY impressive win. The Raptors took the Warriors best hit, kept their cool and outlasted them. Very impressive. 

Hard to see how this doesn’t end, Monday night, up North. 

Message 6 of 8

So, here’s the thing - there is such a thing as The NBA Gods.

And, if you jeer & cheer a player on the opposing team getting injured, The NBA Gods will not reward you with a Finals win.

The Raptors may win Thursday or Sunday, but they WERE NOT going to win, last night.

The NBA Gods would never allow that. 

Message 7 of 8

This was, honestly, one of the craziest Finals I've ever seen. My heart goes out to the Warriors, they played their hearts out. But, eventually, injuries and the Raptors outstanding play was just too much to overcome. Congrats to Toronto!!!

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support