I can not view my bill???? Help@

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 7, 2013 3:38:20 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Click on this link for all options to view and pay your bill: View and pay your bill - AT&T U-verse TV Support Keep in mind that you will at least adobe reader to open your bill details on line.  You can get adobe reader for free here: Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

bill????

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 7, 2013 3:38:20 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Click on this link for all options to view and pay your bill: View and pay your bill - AT&T U-verse TV Support Keep in mind that you will at least adobe reader to open your bill details on line.  You can get adobe reader for free here: Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: bill????

2 of 4 (841 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2013 8:41:05 AM
(0)
Contributor

I discontinued my service 10 days after my billing cycle and was charged the full amount. Am I get the credit for the 20 days that I did not use the service? 

I discontinued my service 10 days after my billing cycle and was charged the full amount. Am I get the credit for the 20 days that I did not use the service? 

3 of 4 (618 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2013 10:23:26 PM
(0)
Employee
Yes, you should get credit for unused days.... http://www.att.com/u-verse/att-terms-of-service.jsp

Payment Cycle and Cancellation. Billing for the Services commences when AT&T has provisioned the Services. Recurring charges for each month's Services will be billed one month in advance. Billing is based on a 30-day cycle. Non-recurring and usage-based charges for the Services generally will be billed in the billing cycle following the transaction. Your first bill for Services may include pro-rated charges for a partial monthly period prior to the beginning of your first monthly billing cycle. Upon termination you will be charged for the pro-rated number of days for which you had Services in that billing cycle and, if applicable, you will receive acredit for any balance of payments for Services billed in advance. A downgrade fee may apply if you make changes to your Service within thirty (30) days of Service provisioning or later programming orders.

Check should arrive roughly two months after cancel
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB407120&cv=813
Yes, you should get credit for unused days.... http://www.att.com/u-verse/att-terms-of-service.jsp

Payment Cycle and Cancellation. Billing for the Services commences when AT&T has provisioned the Services. Recurring charges for each month's Services will be billed one month in advance. Billing is based on a 30-day cycle. Non-recurring and usage-based charges for the Services generally will be billed in the billing cycle following the transaction. Your first bill for Services may include pro-rated charges for a partial monthly period prior to the beginning of your first monthly billing cycle. Upon termination you will be charged for the pro-rated number of days for which you had Services in that billing cycle and, if applicable, you will receive acredit for any balance of payments for Services billed in advance. A downgrade fee may apply if you make changes to your Service within thirty (30) days of Service provisioning or later programming orders.

Check should arrive roughly two months after cancel
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB407120&cv=813
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (602 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments