For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
dvartzikos's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, February 11th, 2013 12:03 AM

How do I change my international plan

HOw do I change my international plan, I told them to include the same as I had before but they are charging me $40.00.

have not been able to find where to go to change it.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

Hello dvartzikos, the phone plans paulgarcia posted are the Voice services U-verse offers. You can change your plan by going to att.com and log in  on the right side of the page using your registered Primary Member ID.

log on.bmp

After you log in, In the Overview screen go to Home Phone and select "I want to" scroll down and select change plan

change plan.bmp

You will see your available plans to select

You can also let us know if you still need assistance changing the plan and we will contact you to ensure you get the plan you are requesting. If the above information resolves your issue please mark an answer correct so we can know you do not need further assistance. :smileycool:

Former Employee

• 

120 Messages

11 years ago

Hi.

I'm not sure what you what to change it to and what you previously had.

But $40 is the most expensive that you can get thru ATT Uverse.

Uverse Phone.png

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

11 years ago

Here's a document with a little more information regarding the international plan @U-verse Voice International Plan.

Not only do you get a lot of features, you get a discount when calling certain countries.

Here's a link for the current rates for the other international countries: AT&T U-verse Voice - International Calling Rates - Digital Home Phone

Also, if you want to find out more about each individual phone plan, here's a good site: AT&T U-verse Voice - Digital Home Phone Plans

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.