For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
RoyalHog's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 25th, 2015 10:32 PM

Royals baseball

We are in Northwest Arkansas. The Royals and Cardinals are the baseball teams generally associated with this area. And yet we do not get Fox Sports Midwest, which I have been told carries these games.  Why would U-verse think we care about Dallas and Houston baseball?  Can we pay extra to get Royals games?  If not, we will probably go back to Cox when our year is up.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

9 years ago

Royals telecasts in Arkansas and Oklahoma

On AT&T U-verse (channels 750 and 1750), fans in Arkansas and Oklahoma can watch all games televised by FOX Sports Kansas City by subscribing to the HD Premium Tier.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

Put your zipcode in this link to see which major league teams you can watch on your local regional sports network in your zip code.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/functionalPageIF.jsp?assetId=cms_sports_lookup

Here is a map showing Major League blackouts, and what areas can watch which teams on their local regional sports networks.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/MLB_Blackout_Areas.png

Getting the the U-verse HD Premium tier may not be the answer if your zip code is not included in the Cardinals and Royals regional sports network areas. Blackouts of Major League games on Regional Sports Networks not in your area is mandated by Major League Baseball, not AT&T.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@dwinth Did you have to use DirecTV Regional Sports lookup cause you found ATT's is no longer available?  I get a not found message from my ATT link.  I bookmarked it just in case. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

@mibrnsurg wrote:

@dwinth Did you have to use DirecTV Regional Sports lookup cause you found ATT's is no longer available?  I get a not found message from my ATT link.  I bookmarked it just in case. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Chris: I Googled in order to find a link that would give the teams by zip code, and all I could find was the DirectTV link. I did not find one for U-verse.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.