For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Propdamage's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, August 28th, 2015 7:20 PM

Property Damage

Uverse cable was installed in my community and when the cable was installed on my property, the workers damaged the irrigation line.  That section of the lawn was not getting water and the grass was dying.  I called the irrigation company to have them check to see if there was a problem with the box that operates the system.  Upon inspection, they realized that the pipe had been severed at that section.  I do not have an account with AT&T.  I am requesting reimbursement for the repair.  Please let me know who I should send the invoice to for reimbursement.

Thank you

Guru

• 

638 Messages

9 years ago

Damage claims are handled by Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc., but you may have to go through AT&T first...good luck...take pictures...

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

9 years ago

Is this pipe located in a utility easement?

Participant

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

ATT service people asked to drive their truck on my property to access a pole.  The pole can be accesed from the street but can be accessed easier from my property.  I told them the ground was soft from the rain and to be careful.  They left nearly 250 feet of tire tracks with 3 to 4 inch impressions across my field where it used to be even.  This is a major tripping and ankle injury hazard since my kids and I play sports on this field.  It is going to take me a lot of work and the cost of renting equipment to level the field back out and get rid of the tire tracks and make it safe for use again.  How do I get AT&T to take care of this problem?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.