Louis95dallas's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, May 18th, 2015 10:03 PM

Multiple accounts under 1 household

Hello I've recently purchased a new tv and was wondering if I can get uverse TV in my room but the problem is that my dad has a uverse account for wireless internet would that cause a problem or could I still be able to get it?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

9 years ago

@Louis95dallas wrote:
Hello I've recently purchased a new tv and was wondering if I can get uverse TV in my room but the problem is that my dad has a uverse account for wireless internet would that cause a problem or could I still be able to get it?

If you are sure it's Uverse and not DSL, then no, you cannot have 2 accounts at the same address.  Adding TV service would have to be bundled with the exisiting internet account.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

9 years ago

But, since the family account does not have TV, the charges are clear & there would be no conflict with watching or recording.

You should also, get a discount for bundling two services. Split the discount. Your family bill would be less than it is now for just the interneret (with you paying the TV).

If you were able to get stand alone TV it would be quite a bit more expensive than bundeld TV.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.