For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Ntaylor44's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, February 5th, 2016 4:02 PM

Feeling Screwed About Rewards Card

I call to activate my $100 rewards card today and as I'm typing the info in I notice that it expired on 1/31/16. I received the card at the end of October and hadn't activated it yet. After speaking with a representative he said that he nor his manager could re-issue another card. I think that's extremely unfair and this will stop me from recommending others to U-Verse.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

@Ntaylor44 wrote:
I call to activate my $100 rewards card today and as I'm typing the info in I notice that it expired on 1/31/16. I received the card at the end of October and hadn't activated it yet. After speaking with a representative he said that he nor his manager could re-issue another card. I think that's extremely unfair and this will stop me from recommending others to U-Verse.

You had the card IN HAND for 90 days and that wasn't enough time to activate it?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Just cancel your service.  I never received the postcard in the mail.  They sent tons and tons of junk e-mails, but never anything.about the rewards cards.  Personally I think it's a just a scam.  Especially with limited time offer to collect.  I thought I would be staying with AT&T for a long time, but I'm cancelling after 1 year with them next month.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Never got the reward card.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

8 years ago

Did you go to the rewards center website to request it? as it states in My_thoughts response

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Never sent me the post card, so I couldn't request them send it to me.  Nothing the rewards center could do, that sealed the deal.   Contractual obligation is up next month, time to move on to next carrier.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.