For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Albinosanta's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, February 7th, 2015 11:21 PM

About Vrad Boxes and their location

Is there anyway to tell where they are OR where AT&T is in the process of installing them? I keep getting Uverse advertisemets in the mail but every time I check my adress it says it's unavailable.. Would be nice to know when it's going to become available so i can switch from Comcrapstic. 

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@Albinosanta wrote:

Is there anyway to tell where they are OR where AT&T is in the process of installing them? I keep getting Uverse advertisemets in the mail but every time I check my adress it says it's unavailable.. Would be nice to know when it's going to become available so i can switch from Comcrapstic. 

Nope, nothing in advance.  Will tell you it was more than a year from when they dropped the concrete pads for the VRAD and new crossbox by me, that the VRAD came active, back in 2008.

ATT has provided only 40-45% of ATT users w/UverseTV and internet (45-3M) on VDSL2, 30-35% users w/ ADSL2+ internet (18M-768K) for those beyond VDSL2 range and 20-25% of users will get no DSL of any kind.

ATT is using ATT wireless 4G LTE to provide internet services for those w/no wireline service available.

http://www.att.com/cellphones/att/wireless-home-phone-and-internet.html#sku=sku7130587

😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

Well if you know what it *the vrad* looks like could you post a picture of it so I can atleast know if there is one near me?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.