For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
JosephB_1's profile

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 11:03 PM

New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

How do I put the CNET and PCWorld News Stories Content back on this New ATT Home ???

.... This customized News Stories Content is the Most Important Feature of using the ATT Home Page for me, but now its gone and that was the main reason why I used ATT for My Home Page. ... Very Frustrated with this customized news content removal.

... So, what Home Page can I use now to have Customized News Content ???  --- Any one have a Suggestion ???

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

12 years ago

I want the other page back. Everything I was interested in was on that page. This one is confusing and I can get nothing local. It also tells me I have no mail when I do.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Can anyone say "New Coke?!" Smiley Frustrated

Voyager

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Change the new default home page by removing att. following the //

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

If you're using Internet Explorer, on your menu bar go to Tools, and at the bottom of the pulldown menu, Internet Options, General Tab, take out everything in the Home Page box, and enter: http://www.my.yahoo.com/. Then hit apply, then OK at the bottom of the page. When you hit on your Home tab (Small House Icon) it will take you where you want to be. Just sign in as you normally would. Should be all set!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

So has ATT replied and committed to fix this nightmare of a :new" home page. I've stayed on with ATT for a long time but if they push this new home page and eliminate our customized and comfortable current myyahoo page I'm going to find a new internet provider

@JosephB_1 wrote:

How do I put the CNET and PCWorld News Stories Content back on this New ATT Home ???

.... This customized News Stories Content is the Most Important Feature of using the ATT Home Page for me, but now its gone and that was the main reason why I used ATT for My Home Page. ... Very Frustrated with this customized news content removal.

... So, what Home Page can I use now to have Customized News Content ???  --- Any one have a Suggestion ???

o an new Internet provider.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

12 years ago

@Sundaze77 wrote:

So has ATT replied and committed to fix this nightmare of a :new" home page. I've stayed on with ATT for a long time but if they push this new home page and eliminate our customized and comfortable current myyahoo page I'm going to find a new internet provider

@JosephB_1 wrote:

o an new Internet provider.

Look at the post right above yours. The fix is simple.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

This new web design sucks! I have bad sites and the flashing of the stories make me dizzy. Why don't you let us decide if we like it or not? I thought this was a free country. But no!  You shove this new design down our throats. You should give us the option to change it back!

I HATE IT!!!

Bonnie

[edited for privacy]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

This newly formatted (home page) is awful and I didn't  ask for it or like it.  I Want to go back to the way it was I liked it much better.  This is really a mess and very hard to read and understand. Wy can't uses leave well enough alone. Why can't we make our owe choice. You get use too it one way then you change it your way with out notice. Not  caring about the people who use it or pay for the service.  It should be are choice not yours. I SERIOUSLY have to wonder if you work for AT&T. The new format is NOT pretty, and certainly not EASY to use. The old format was customizable, and much easier to use. If this is the direction Windows is headed in, and the format that they plan to use, they need to go back to the drawing boarded does not mean better.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Anyone get an answer to this subject.....I ABSOLUTELY HATE the new home page. I want to be able to add my own customized content, and place it on the page in what ever order I want.

Seriously thinking of picking a new home page and getting rid of ATT all together.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

It appears AT&T and Yahoo are diluting their partnership, separating their "home" pages like they used to be. Thus, att.net is mildly "powered by Yahoo" and my.yahoo.com is ... well it still has a big att stamp on it. Perhaps there is a non-att-branded my.yahoo.com version for people who never had att email, dsl etc.?

Many many years ago I used my.yahoo.com, without att integration, then my experience was integrated because I had a pacbell account.

I would think my.yahoo.com would stick around as long as Yahoo is around. ATT does not own Yahoo, and should not be able to dictate what my.yahoo.com is. If ATT does not want any customizable home page of their own, so be it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.