For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
JosephB_1's profile

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 11:03 PM

New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

How do I put the CNET and PCWorld News Stories Content back on this New ATT Home ???

.... This customized News Stories Content is the Most Important Feature of using the ATT Home Page for me, but now its gone and that was the main reason why I used ATT for My Home Page. ... Very Frustrated with this customized news content removal.

... So, what Home Page can I use now to have Customized News Content ???  --- Any one have a Suggestion ???

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

12 years ago

oops, spoke too soon.  my icon to get onto internet takes me to the new page so I had to google to my yahoo again. This time I added it to favorites and now have to do  a d*** circus act to get to it.  hate you att

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks a lot. It saved my daySmiley Happy

ATT should, has to!!!! allow users to make their choice for the looks and usabilty of their HOME PAGE.

Mentor

• 

83 Messages

12 years ago

........thank you so much for the fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had just re-set my home page after the previous  "make-over" and I was frustrated.  Ken of the Angry.

Again, I'm sure all of us on this forum say thanks!!!!!  Smiley Very Happy

[Third party link removed per Guidelines]

Coach

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

thank you....hated the new look.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Dear ATT

The lack of customization makes me feel like one "OF" a million rather than one "IN" a million. I appreciate being able to make something my  own and you have taken that away from me. Now my page is just like everyone elses page and I have to ask - Who in your company convinced you that everyone likes to drive the same model car, same color, same options, etc?  Do yourself a favor and fire that person before they take you further down the road to destruction of  shareholder wealth.

I liked my old page, I had everything at my finger tips for a quick look at work when I had a free minute.  If I wanted to look at my portfolios, I could see them at a glance rather than take numerous clicks to look at only one at a time. It also allowed me to act faster if I wanted to make changes by buying or selling.  The ability to view customized news content made visiting the home page relevant to me, I do not care two cents about what Justin Bieber is doing or who got banned from a bar for two years, sensational headlines are meaningless and unfortunately, that is all your serving up to me now. 

I have been a long time customer, I have TV, home phone, cell and internet service with you. I have never taken a moment to write about anything until now.  Your are in a commodity business, you do not have a monopoly and while moving to another company is a pain, the fact that I am having to spend my time telling you this is not a good sign for a continuing relationship.  I hope you get it together and listen to what we want. 

Thanks -

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

12 years ago

Sawkeats, use Tools, Internet Options, Home Page and key my yahoo into that, click Apply and close.  Mine is holding so far.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks a lot to you and ART333.
You saved my day.
ATT has to put this solution on the front of their new home page!!!
New customers will not mind and the people affected and complaining in this forum (like me) will feel that they are respected and not just stupid users.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

12 years ago

This new home page is the biggest mistake since New Coke and Pick B-Box's for those of you who are exTelco people .It takes several clicks per topic to get to what was on our Old Home Page in full view .

Do use all a favor ATT and Man UP and Get rid of this cumbersom Home Page and the person who talked you into it .

Coach

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I called att and was told we a stuck with this new page and we can not get the old page back. So what they have done is shoved this down our throats wither we like it or not. I love everything too and can not get it back.

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

12 years ago

Notmemaw, have you tried www.my.yahoo.com to get your original homepage back?  Does that work for you?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.