Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 12, 2012
4:03:05 PM
New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

How do I put the CNET and PCWorld News Stories Content back on this New ATT Home ???

.... This customized News Stories Content is the Most Important Feature of using the ATT Home Page for me, but now its gone and that was the main reason why I used ATT for My Home Page. ... Very Frustrated with this customized news content removal.

... So, what Home Page can I use now to have Customized News Content ???  --- Any one have a Suggestion ???

How do I put the CNET and PCWorld News Stories Content back on this New ATT Home ???

.... This customized News Stories Content is the Most Important Feature of using the ATT Home Page for me, but now its gone and that was the main reason why I used ATT for My Home Page. ... Very Frustrated with this customized news content removal.

... So, what Home Page can I use now to have Customized News Content ???  --- Any one have a Suggestion ???

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 13, 2012 5:28:26 PM
(0)
Mentor
HERE IS THE FIX 

Set your homepage to:  http://my.yahoo.com/

Everything will be back to normal the way you had it setup.

Accepted Solution

New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

189 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(189)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 12:20:16 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks a lot. It saved my daySmiley Happy

ATT should, has to!!!! allow users to make their choice for the looks and usabilty of their HOME PAGE.

Thanks a lot. It saved my daySmiley Happy

ATT should, has to!!!! allow users to make their choice for the looks and usabilty of their HOME PAGE.

Re: New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

62 of 190 (2,473 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 12:21:27 PM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by Phil-101 on Sep 13, 2012 at 12:29:48 PM

........thank you so much for the fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had just re-set my home page after the previous  "make-over" and I was frustrated.  Ken of the Angry.

Again, I'm sure all of us on this forum say thanks!!!!!  Smiley Very Happy

[Third party link removed per Guidelines]

........thank you so much for the fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had just re-set my home page after the previous  "make-over" and I was frustrated.  Ken of the Angry.

Again, I'm sure all of us on this forum say thanks!!!!!  Smiley Very Happy

[Third party link removed per Guidelines]

Re: HERE IS THE FIX

[ Edited ]
63 of 190 (2,473 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 12:27:24 PM
(0)
Coach

thank you....hated the new look.

thank you....hated the new look.

64 of 190 (2,466 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 12:31:36 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by cpatel823 on Sep 13, 2012 at 12:32:55 PM

Dear ATT

The lack of customization makes me feel like one "OF" a million rather than one "IN" a million. I appreciate being able to make something my  own and you have taken that away from me. Now my page is just like everyone elses page and I have to ask - Who in your company convinced you that everyone likes to drive the same model car, same color, same options, etc?  Do yourself a favor and fire that person before they take you further down the road to destruction of  shareholder wealth.

I liked my old page, I had everything at my finger tips for a quick look at work when I had a free minute.  If I wanted to look at my portfolios, I could see them at a glance rather than take numerous clicks to look at only one at a time. It also allowed me to act faster if I wanted to make changes by buying or selling.  The ability to view customized news content made visiting the home page relevant to me, I do not care two cents about what Justin Bieber is doing or who got banned from a bar for two years, sensational headlines are meaningless and unfortunately, that is all your serving up to me now. 

I have been a long time customer, I have TV, home phone, cell and internet service with you. I have never taken a moment to write about anything until now.  Your are in a commodity business, you do not have a monopoly and while moving to another company is a pain, the fact that I am having to spend my time telling you this is not a good sign for a continuing relationship.  I hope you get it together and listen to what we want. 

Thanks -

Dear ATT

The lack of customization makes me feel like one "OF" a million rather than one "IN" a million. I appreciate being able to make something my  own and you have taken that away from me. Now my page is just like everyone elses page and I have to ask - Who in your company convinced you that everyone likes to drive the same model car, same color, same options, etc?  Do yourself a favor and fire that person before they take you further down the road to destruction of  shareholder wealth.

I liked my old page, I had everything at my finger tips for a quick look at work when I had a free minute.  If I wanted to look at my portfolios, I could see them at a glance rather than take numerous clicks to look at only one at a time. It also allowed me to act faster if I wanted to make changes by buying or selling.  The ability to view customized news content made visiting the home page relevant to me, I do not care two cents about what Justin Bieber is doing or who got banned from a bar for two years, sensational headlines are meaningless and unfortunately, that is all your serving up to me now. 

I have been a long time customer, I have TV, home phone, cell and internet service with you. I have never taken a moment to write about anything until now.  Your are in a commodity business, you do not have a monopoly and while moving to another company is a pain, the fact that I am having to spend my time telling you this is not a good sign for a continuing relationship.  I hope you get it together and listen to what we want. 

Thanks -

Re: New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

[ Edited ]
65 of 190 (2,459 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 12:42:40 PM
(0)
Mentor

Sawkeats, use Tools, Internet Options, Home Page and key my yahoo into that, click Apply and close.  Mine is holding so far.

Sawkeats, use Tools, Internet Options, Home Page and key my yahoo into that, click Apply and close.  Mine is holding so far.

66 of 190 (2,442 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 12:47:12 PM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks a lot to you and ART333.
You saved my day.
ATT has to put this solution on the front of their new home page!!!
New customers will not mind and the people affected and complaining in this forum (like me) will feel that they are respected and not just stupid users.
Thanks a lot to you and ART333.
You saved my day.
ATT has to put this solution on the front of their new home page!!!
New customers will not mind and the people affected and complaining in this forum (like me) will feel that they are respected and not just stupid users.

67 of 190 (2,439 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 12:58:46 PM
(0)
Tutor

This new home page is the biggest mistake since New Coke and Pick B-Box's for those of you who are exTelco people .It takes several clicks per topic to get to what was on our Old Home Page in full view .

Do use all a favor ATT and Man UP and Get rid of this cumbersom Home Page and the person who talked you into it .

This new home page is the biggest mistake since New Coke and Pick B-Box's for those of you who are exTelco people .It takes several clicks per topic to get to what was on our Old Home Page in full view .

Do use all a favor ATT and Man UP and Get rid of this cumbersom Home Page and the person who talked you into it .

68 of 190 (2,435 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 1:10:20 PM
(0)
Coach
I called att and was told we a stuck with this new page and we can not get the old page back. So what they have done is shoved this down our throats wither we like it or not. I love everything too and can not get it back.
I called att and was told we a stuck with this new page and we can not get the old page back. So what they have done is shoved this down our throats wither we like it or not. I love everything too and can not get it back.

Re: How do I add custom RSS feeds to the new home page?

69 of 190 (2,427 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 1:27:49 PM
(0)
Mentor

Notmemaw, have you tried www.my.yahoo.com to get your original homepage back?  Does that work for you?

Notmemaw, have you tried www.my.yahoo.com to get your original homepage back?  Does that work for you?

70 of 190 (2,409 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 1:30:27 PM
(0)
Contributor

Been increasingly disappointed with AT&T.  Modem problems, dealing with outsourced workers who cant do anything other than read from a teleprompter with ZERO human capacity, persistant dropped connections, annoying changes to the look of AT&T and their billing site that make me nauseous.  Now Im annoyed enough to go out of my way to create an account to post here and say how much I am further angered by this FORCED change of my homepage.  Obviously, I am not alone.   We customized our homepages to OUR (the CUSTOMER's) liking and AT&T flushes it all and forces some useless/generic template of mundane information for us to start off every internet experience with.    I am shopping for a new way ti access the internet........ thank goodness for competition.....

Been increasingly disappointed with AT&T.  Modem problems, dealing with outsourced workers who cant do anything other than read from a teleprompter with ZERO human capacity, persistant dropped connections, annoying changes to the look of AT&T and their billing site that make me nauseous.  Now Im annoyed enough to go out of my way to create an account to post here and say how much I am further angered by this FORCED change of my homepage.  Obviously, I am not alone.   We customized our homepages to OUR (the CUSTOMER's) liking and AT&T flushes it all and forces some useless/generic template of mundane information for us to start off every internet experience with.    I am shopping for a new way ti access the internet........ thank goodness for competition.....

71 of 190 (2,407 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 1:35:58 PM
(0)
Contributor

http://webtrends.about.com/od/personalizedstartpages/ig/7-Best-Custom-Start-Pages/

Found this on the web for those that want to customize their start page

I really do not think AT&T will change new page or will allow us to use old page for very long I figured out yesterday how to reset home page back to old page but had to do it again this morning  of course  It appears that AT&T had 1  of The 7 Best Custom Start Pages

before they messed with things  now there are only 6 and when I checked igoogle I think it will no longer be avaliable in November

I highly doubt ranting will do any good so I am exploring options  instead

http://webtrends.about.com/od/personalizedstartpages/ig/7-Best-Custom-Start-Pages/

Found this on the web for those that want to customize their start page

I really do not think AT&T will change new page or will allow us to use old page for very long I figured out yesterday how to reset home page back to old page but had to do it again this morning  of course  It appears that AT&T had 1  of The 7 Best Custom Start Pages

before they messed with things  now there are only 6 and when I checked igoogle I think it will no longer be avaliable in November

I highly doubt ranting will do any good so I am exploring options  instead

72 of 190 (2,405 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 2:09:41 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks! Have learned a new vocabulary with this "improvement."

Thanks! Have learned a new vocabulary with this "improvement."

73 of 190 (2,389 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 2:33:37 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by ShaunMN on Sep 13, 2012 at 3:24:48 PM

Molecule,

I am in no way trying to make light of your anger, as I too, am angry over this (as others have termed it) fiasco. However, I couldn't help but laugh at your comparison to "New Coke." Not because it's not true, as it most certainly is a valid comparison, but because you've just outed your general age, lol. I too, remember the "New Coke" fiasco. I was at away camp, and read about it in the local newspaper. I remember well the general uproar over the new product, and the ATTEMPT to replace the "Old Coke/Coke Classic" as it's now known, and how it MASSIVELY FAILED.

Just like this move by AT&T is sure to fail. However, what stuns me, is the general lack of knowledge of the Customer Service Representatives regarding this move. It seems that outside of the Technical Service Department, NO ONE in AT&T claims to even be aware that the home page was messed with/changed.

So, once again, I SERIOUSLY SUGGEST that everyone CALL AT&T to complain about this issue, and continue to make them aware of this problem and the fact that you are seriously considering leaving AT&T if this is the continued direction that they plan to head in.

Someone made mention that this is what Facebook does. I wouldn't know, as I don't have (nor want) a Facebook account, but all I know about this new home page, is that with as generic as it is, and all the sensationalized news they're trying to shove down people's throats, it reminds me of the National Enquirer, and that kind of "news." I'm sorry, but I'm not a simpleton who cares about who made what alien baby, and who's divorcing whom, etc. That is not news. That is entertainment, and as entertainment is subjective, I want to be allowed to choose what I am entertained by, and it is certainly not what AT&T apparently considers "entertainment," nor is it my idea of "news," and AT&T needs to understand that we, as PAYING consumers, have a choice, and if they choose not to fix this problem that THEY have created, WE have the choice to go elsewhere.

[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate]. and we still have choices of where we take our business, and what content we want to view and learn more about.

Molecule,

I am in no way trying to make light of your anger, as I too, am angry over this (as others have termed it) fiasco. However, I couldn't help but laugh at your comparison to "New Coke." Not because it's not true, as it most certainly is a valid comparison, but because you've just outed your general age, lol. I too, remember the "New Coke" fiasco. I was at away camp, and read about it in the local newspaper. I remember well the general uproar over the new product, and the ATTEMPT to replace the "Old Coke/Coke Classic" as it's now known, and how it MASSIVELY FAILED.

Just like this move by AT&T is sure to fail. However, what stuns me, is the general lack of knowledge of the Customer Service Representatives regarding this move. It seems that outside of the Technical Service Department, NO ONE in AT&T claims to even be aware that the home page was messed with/changed.

So, once again, I SERIOUSLY SUGGEST that everyone CALL AT&T to complain about this issue, and continue to make them aware of this problem and the fact that you are seriously considering leaving AT&T if this is the continued direction that they plan to head in.

Someone made mention that this is what Facebook does. I wouldn't know, as I don't have (nor want) a Facebook account, but all I know about this new home page, is that with as generic as it is, and all the sensationalized news they're trying to shove down people's throats, it reminds me of the National Enquirer, and that kind of "news." I'm sorry, but I'm not a simpleton who cares about who made what alien baby, and who's divorcing whom, etc. That is not news. That is entertainment, and as entertainment is subjective, I want to be allowed to choose what I am entertained by, and it is certainly not what AT&T apparently considers "entertainment," nor is it my idea of "news," and AT&T needs to understand that we, as PAYING consumers, have a choice, and if they choose not to fix this problem that THEY have created, WE have the choice to go elsewhere.

[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate]. and we still have choices of where we take our business, and what content we want to view and learn more about.

[ Edited ]
75 of 190 (2,381 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 4:18:32 PM
(0)
Tutor
Sata
If you would have been a Telco Employee you would have really made fun of my age as Pic BBox's were introduced B4 New Coke.
PS I'm exploring Firefox Just in case they remove the Yahoo link
Sata
If you would have been a Telco Employee you would have really made fun of my age as Pic BBox's were introduced B4 New Coke.
PS I'm exploring Firefox Just in case they remove the Yahoo link

80 of 190 (2,328 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 5:24:03 PM
(0)
Contributor

I couldn't agree more!  Why did AT&T wipe out all the features that I labored to customized?  I will never get it back the way I had it - it took months!  This is extremely uncaring.  And that Avatar for customer help can't understand a simple question!

My feeling is, if no one has an answer and I have to re-build my custom home page piece by piece, is that I might as well start fresh and make Google my home page.  There are less ads anyway.

I couldn't agree more!  Why did AT&T wipe out all the features that I labored to customized?  I will never get it back the way I had it - it took months!  This is extremely uncaring.  And that Avatar for customer help can't understand a simple question!

My feeling is, if no one has an answer and I have to re-build my custom home page piece by piece, is that I might as well start fresh and make Google my home page.  There are less ads anyway.

87 of 190 (2,301 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 13, 2012 5:28:26 PM
(0)
Mentor
HERE IS THE FIX 

HERE IS THE FIX 

88 of 190 (2,301 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 4:28:32 PM
(0)
Tutor

Why this awful change - I hate it!  I want my customized homepage back!  This thing is awful - I'm going to have to find something else for sure!

Why this awful change - I hate it!  I want my customized homepage back!  This thing is awful - I'm going to have to find something else for sure!

New homepage

81 of 190 (2,325 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 4:49:05 PM
(0)
Teacher

This worked:  Go to yahoo,com.  I'm sorry I don't remember exactly what I did because I was frantically clicking anything that looked useful.  But yahoo.com is the site where you want to be.  With one click more, I was at my regular customized home page.  Next:  go to Tools, then Internet options.  With your home page in view and its ID showing in the title line, select the first option to "set home page"  With luck AT&T will lose so many advertisers for its disgraceful, inadequate "home page" that it will rethink its strategy.  With further luck, I will never have to see it again.

This worked:  Go to yahoo,com.  I'm sorry I don't remember exactly what I did because I was frantically clicking anything that looked useful.  But yahoo.com is the site where you want to be.  With one click more, I was at my regular customized home page.  Next:  go to Tools, then Internet options.  With your home page in view and its ID showing in the title line, select the first option to "set home page"  With luck AT&T will lose so many advertisers for its disgraceful, inadequate "home page" that it will rethink its strategy.  With further luck, I will never have to see it again.

Re: New homepage

83 of 190 (2,314 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 4:52:01 PM
(0)
Tutor

Totally agree!  I hate the white and I can't even find an option for music news headlines. Bad, bad choice. Change it back please!

Totally agree!  I hate the white and I can't even find an option for music news headlines. Bad, bad choice. Change it back please!

84 of 190 (2,307 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 4:57:29 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thank you so much!  I FOUND IT at yahoo.com go to the left side of the page and click "my yahoo" and it goes to your customized home page.

Thank you so much!  I FOUND IT at yahoo.com go to the left side of the page and click "my yahoo" and it goes to your customized home page.

85 of 190 (2,304 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 2:25:39 PM
(0)
Tutor

HATE the new homepage Thanks for the choice. Poor internet connections, no choice. Bye Bye AT+T

74 of 190 (2,379 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 2:48:15 PM
(0)
Tutor

I like the old home page also. You could change the back grounds for the holidays. I could just go and click on my tracking tab, now I have to find out where to find it. I'm not a computor whiz so I don't understand some of this stuff!  

I want the old home page back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the old home page also. You could change the back grounds for the holidays. I could just go and click on my tracking tab, now I have to find out where to find it. I'm not a computor whiz so I don't understand some of this stuff!  

I want the old home page back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: HATE the new homepage Thanks for the choice. Poor internet connections, no choice. Bye Bye AT+T

76 of 190 (2,373 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 5:16:06 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by ShaunMN on Sep 13, 2012 at 5:46:10 PM

couldn't agree with you more!! I used to be able to choose content....not anymore! Now we have all this content that noboby gives a {word filter evasion}about. I want real news!!!!!! Shame on you....Time for a change AT&T

couldn't agree with you more!! I used to be able to choose content....not anymore! Now we have all this content that noboby gives a {word filter evasion}about. I want real news!!!!!! Shame on you....Time for a change AT&T

Re: HATE the new homepage Thanks for the choice. Poor internet connections, no choice. Bye Bye AT+T

[ Edited ]
86 of 190 (2,304 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 4:10:50 PM
(0)
Contributor

I do not like the new AT&T home page.  I do not like the photos moving by themselves, nor do I like not having alot of items to look at (as it was before the change). 

I found it very difficult to find where to set up this message.  It needs to be easier for folks like me who are NOT computer gurus.

I do not like the new AT&T home page.  I do not like the photos moving by themselves, nor do I like not having alot of items to look at (as it was before the change). 

I found it very difficult to find where to set up this message.  It needs to be easier for folks like me who are NOT computer gurus.

new AT&T home page

79 of 190 (2,341 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 4:42:00 PM
(0)
Contributor

On your browser open tools open internet options where http//att.com is highlighted type http://my.yahoo.com/?fr=yfp-t-403 click use current,apply,OK. this is yahoo's address to our old home pages. ATT will not tell you this.

On your browser open tools open internet options where http//att.com is highlighted type http://my.yahoo.com/?fr=yfp-t-403 click use current,apply,OK. this is yahoo's address to our old home pages. ATT will not tell you this.

Re: new AT&T home page

82 of 190 (2,311 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 3:23:25 PM
(0)
Tutor

If I was the CEO or Chairman of ATT, I would call in all the software engineers, marketing people and especially their bosses and give them all an envelope with their final paycheck and a note that says LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!  Why would they think that I want to see what they want me to see.  I want to see my stocks without seeing the DJA or S&P500.  But I'm forced to because some imbecile thinks they know my life better than me.  It gets me that when setting up a portfolio, it gives you the option of seeing the leading indicators.  I did not choose any of them.  When I click on finance the first thing I see are the leading indicators.  If I want to see MY portfolio, I have to click 2 more times.  The weather is another one.  I don't care about the weather at "My location", because that is not my location.  It's miles away.  I have no clue to exactly where it is.  Also the default location is where I have a post office box that I visit 2 times a week.  Why would I care about the weather at the post office.  I tried to make the changes per their instructions, but they don't work.   The old system wasn't perfect, but if I wanted to check my stocks, I looked at the top middle column.  How did my sports teams do yesterday?  Bottom middle.  Sports news top left.  I set things up as they were of interest to me.  Not some self-important donkey (I couldn't say jackbleep) in a cubicle 2,000 miles away.  I'll give them a little time to fix it, but in the meantime, I'm going to check out other services.  That will go for my phone service also.

If I was the CEO or Chairman of ATT, I would call in all the software engineers, marketing people and especially their bosses and give them all an envelope with their final paycheck and a note that says LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!  Why would they think that I want to see what they want me to see.  I want to see my stocks without seeing the DJA or S&P500.  But I'm forced to because some imbecile thinks they know my life better than me.  It gets me that when setting up a portfolio, it gives you the option of seeing the leading indicators.  I did not choose any of them.  When I click on finance the first thing I see are the leading indicators.  If I want to see MY portfolio, I have to click 2 more times.  The weather is another one.  I don't care about the weather at "My location", because that is not my location.  It's miles away.  I have no clue to exactly where it is.  Also the default location is where I have a post office box that I visit 2 times a week.  Why would I care about the weather at the post office.  I tried to make the changes per their instructions, but they don't work.   The old system wasn't perfect, but if I wanted to check my stocks, I looked at the top middle column.  How did my sports teams do yesterday?  Bottom middle.  Sports news top left.  I set things up as they were of interest to me.  Not some self-important donkey (I couldn't say jackbleep) in a cubicle 2,000 miles away.  I'll give them a little time to fix it, but in the meantime, I'm going to check out other services.  That will go for my phone service also.

NEW ATT PAGE

77 of 190 (2,323 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 10:50:17 AM
(0)
Tutor

Why can't we customize our home page. You have a lot of junk I don't want on my home page!!!!

Why can't we customize our home page. You have a lot of junk I don't want on my home page!!!!

Re: How do I get my old Home Page back?

54 of 190 (3,832 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 3:25:33 PM
(0)
Scholar

Re: How do I get my old Home Page back?

78 of 190 (2,325 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 5:52:58 PM
(0)
Tutor
Me too! I am soon out of ATT! great way they treat long time and loyal customers!
Me too! I am soon out of ATT! great way they treat long time and loyal customers!

91 of 190 (2,855 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2012 5:40:18 PM
(0)
Tutor

Why on Earth would AT&T change the last homepage format? We loved being able to customize the content to suit our interests. The new format is not customizable and is awkward to use.  The news headlines may say 1/20, 2/20 etc... but there are many duplicate headlines so in reality there may be only 10 or so news flashes. I was able to go to Yahoo in the toolbar and select the old homepage and put it in my favorites. It never comes up on its own but I can click on it in favorites and get it but it has to be redone each time I want to go home. Please heed all of the complaints,  AT&T,  or you will lose customers.

Why on Earth would AT&T change the last homepage format? We loved being able to customize the content to suit our interests. The new format is not customizable and is awkward to use.  The news headlines may say 1/20, 2/20 etc... but there are many duplicate headlines so in reality there may be only 10 or so news flashes. I was able to go to Yahoo in the toolbar and select the old homepage and put it in my favorites. It never comes up on its own but I can click on it in favorites and get it but it has to be redone each time I want to go home. Please heed all of the complaints,  AT&T,  or you will lose customers.

Dreadful new homepage

89 of 190 (2,302 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments