Need help connecting your router?
JosephB_1's profile

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 11:03 PM

New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

How do I put the CNET and PCWorld News Stories Content back on this New ATT Home ???

.... This customized News Stories Content is the Most Important Feature of using the ATT Home Page for me, but now its gone and that was the main reason why I used ATT for My Home Page. ... Very Frustrated with this customized news content removal.

... So, what Home Page can I use now to have Customized News Content ???  --- Any one have a Suggestion ???

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Ok, this sucks. I hate this new AT&T page, so they plan on listening to their customers. Can't even customize anything. BLAH, might consider changing to another internet provider.

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Thank you so much. I just got off the phone with ATT and was coming here to gripe even more. Stupid thing for them to do.

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

I was just reading through all the complaints here. When I talked to the ATT rep on the phone, he acted like he had no idea what I was talking about. Apparently they need to read their own messageboard.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Why can't we customize our home page. You have a lot of junk I don't want on my home page!!!!

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

12 years ago

Someone is monitoring, editing, moving our messages.  Why haven't THEY told us how to get our old homepage and bookmarks back?  Why did ATT tell me the bookmarks had been deleted and could not be retrieved?  Until I found my old stuff still intact at my.yahoo.com, I was LIVID and ready to find someone other than ATT as a provider.  I learned how from someone posting on this board.  Why did ATT make this change without warning?  I wasted the entire morning trying to get my bookmarks back.  SO irresponsible!  So uncommunicative!  SO uncoordinated!  SO garbled!  SO not improved!

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I can't come up with a word negative enough to describe how I feel about this mess of a "home" page. Nothing homey about it. Anyone have a suggestion for a customizable home page?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

ABSOLUTELY HATE THE NEW HOMEPAGE!!!!

At least for now I found my old page-yeah!!!  Go to my.yahoo.com while signed in.....it worked for me.

AT&T stop asssuming you know whats best.....obviously you don't!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

I feel your pain but I found my old page!   I went to my.yahoo.com and it was there!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

Thank you very much, so far this is working for me.  I can't believe ATT didn't post this info on the web site.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

12 years ago

As others have posted it's possible to find myyahoo, I first googled Yahoo.com   and it had options.  Clicked on My Yahoo and got to my customized page.  Then I clicked on the "house" - homepage icon in the tool bar and clicked on Add or Change Home Page.  Then click Use This as My Only Homepage.  So far it is working.  First, they raised my rates 3 months in a row (no loyalty discounts) now this.  Who needs it.

p.s. their page is full of garbage. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.