Need help connecting your router?
JosephB_1's profile

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 11:03 PM

New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

How do I put the CNET and PCWorld News Stories Content back on this New ATT Home ???

.... This customized News Stories Content is the Most Important Feature of using the ATT Home Page for me, but now its gone and that was the main reason why I used ATT for My Home Page. ... Very Frustrated with this customized news content removal.

... So, what Home Page can I use now to have Customized News Content ???  --- Any one have a Suggestion ???

Teacher

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

The new page is absolutely horrible, I might as well use MSN.  I don't get why they changed this, it was the best thing about AT&T.

Mentor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

I had an online chat with their customer service. Not much sympathy there. Nothing I could do about it, can't change it. Sucks! Some up & comer got a promotion and felt he had to pee on our bush to mark his territory by changing our stuff that we pay for whether we like it or not. Happens all the time with web pages, sad to say. Sort of like Facebook, they don't seen to care what we want. I was told that it's easier. Yea, right! How can they think it's easier when you have to make several clicks to navigate to something that was right there in front of you before. Fools!. Makes me wonder about today's college grads. Hopefully they will realize the mistake, though I doubt it, and give us the choice to go back, like Windows classic or new view. Not that I'm a big fan of MS, at least they gave us a choice. Listen up AT&T, people don't like what you have done. 

Mentor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

Teacher

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Mentor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

Agreed 100%.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

I couldn't agree more. I'm sure there are tons of disgruntled, unhappy customers that are right now looking. What ATT has done is show a total disrespect for their customer base and dictated exactly what we can or more likely CAN'T do on their (not our) homepage. Some pencil necked geek probably thought this might fly and changed everything regardless of what the consumer wants. What a great way to lose market share. ATT needs to wake up and allow people to choose what they want on THEIR homepage. Many people are going to be jumping from this ship as more and betters services are becoming available every day! To bad they don't realize that people don't appreciate spending money to be dictated to!! IS ANYONE LISTENING?????

Mentor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

Are you listening ATT?   I want my old homepage back.  Incredibly poor form on your part.  This new one is unattractive, uncustomizable and will be short lived on my computers if not fixed quickly.

Mentor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

Even this ATT page is stupid. Can't reply to someone';s specific comment.

Mentor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

What is ATT thinking?  I have lost all my personalized content.  The new att.yahoo.com is UGLY.

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

12 years ago

How do I get my bookmarks back?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.