Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 6, 2014
8:46:06 PM
View profile
Motorola NVG510 as a repeater?

I have two motorola nvg 510 gateways and I'm wondering if there is a way to use one as a repeater. Most of the posts I've seen deal with using a different router as the repeater. Can this be done? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have two motorola nvg 510 gateways and I'm wondering if there is a way to use one as a repeater. Most of the posts I've seen deal with using a different router as the repeater. Can this be done? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 8, 2014 3:01:34 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi @etunger,

Unfortunately, you cannot use the NVG510 as a repeater. The WAN port is configured to act as a modem.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Motorola NVG510 as a repeater?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 8, 2014 3:01:34 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi @etunger,

Unfortunately, you cannot use the NVG510 as a repeater. The WAN port is configured to act as a modem.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi @etunger,

-David T

Need more help?

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Motorola NVG510 as a repeater?

2 of 2 (1,174 Views)
Solution