Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 19, 2014
9:12:38 AM
View profile
How does one use ATT Uverse to connect to internet?

I have att uverse for internet, all paid for.  Forgive ignorance; very much a non-techie.  What exactly does one do to use uverse to get to internet?  I mean, actual basic steps?   

I have att uverse for internet, all paid for.  Forgive ignorance; very much a non-techie.  What exactly does one do to use uverse to get to internet?  I mean, actual basic steps?   

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 20, 2014 1:03:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Osric2 - Basic steps -
1) connect computer to RG (U-verse modem - wi-fi or wired
2) Access internet via a browser such as Google Chrome, Yahoo, Internet Explorer, Safari
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

How does one use ATT Uverse to connect to internet?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 20, 2014 11:29:36 AM
(0)
Former Employee

Osric2 wrote:

You posted here on this forum. That probably means you are already using uverse to get to the internet. What exactly are you wanting to do?

Osric2 wrote:

You posted here on this forum. That probably means you are already using uverse to get to the internet. What exactly are you wanting to do?

Re: How does one use ATT Uverse to connect to internet?

2 of 3 (688 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 20, 2014 1:03:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Osric2 - Basic steps -
2) Access internet via a browser such as Google Chrome, Yahoo, Internet Explorer, Safari
Osric2 - Basic steps -
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How does one use ATT Uverse to connect to internet?

3 of 3 (679 Views)
Solution