Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 15, 2013
3:50:22 PM
View profile
How Hotspot use

I have U-verse intenet account.

I have plan to traver next month.

I like know how can I use AT&T hotspot service?

I never used before. Connection method or extra fees for it?

Guide me.

I have U-verse intenet account.

I have plan to traver next month.

I like know how can I use AT&T hotspot service?

I never used before. Connection method or extra fees for it?

Guide me.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 15, 2013 4:10:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

This link should assist you: AT&T Wi-Fi Access & Wi-Fi HotSpots from AT&T

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

How Hotspot use

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 15, 2013 4:10:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How Hotspot use

2 of 5 (1,029 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2013 11:35:48 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi miharryfro,

The information that beebeesa posted covers all the information you need to know about AT&T Wi-Fi HotSpots. It is a free service as long as you have U-verse high speed internet, and all you have to do is login with your primary userID on your account.

Also, here's a link to find a HotSpot near you AT&T Wi-Fi Locator – Find AT&T Wifi Locations from AT&T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi miharryfro,

The information that beebeesa posted covers all the information you need to know about AT&T Wi-Fi HotSpots. It is a free service as long as you have U-verse high speed internet, and all you have to do is login with your primary userID on your account.

Also, here's a link to find a HotSpot near you AT&T Wi-Fi Locator – Find AT&T Wifi Locations from AT&T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 5 (1,029 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2014 6:33:07 PM
(0)
Contributor
I'm also a uverse internet user and would like to use my new laptop at work but they don't provide free wifi . I was wondering if I buy a portable hotspot will that cost me extra?
I'm also a uverse internet user and would like to use my new laptop at work but they don't provide free wifi . I was wondering if I buy a portable hotspot will that cost me extra?

4 of 5 (409 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2014 8:28:28 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Rubycardenas wrote:

As I responded in your other thread on this very topic, yes, you will most likely have to pay "extra" to use a wireless hotspot for your laptop on a daily basis.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.

Rubycardenas wrote:

As I responded in your other thread on this very topic, yes, you will most likely have to pay "extra" to use a wireless hotspot for your laptop on a daily basis.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

5 of 5 (400 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments