Posted Oct 18, 2013
8:13:57 AM
45Mbps service with coax to TV's?

I was confused by some of the posts regarding the 45Mbps service.  Currently, I have Uverse TV only but have had 24Mbps service.  The line that is in my front yard is a cat5 cable to the gateway in my house.  Since I switched internet to TW, I moved the TV receivers to coax, but the gateway is still connected by cat5.  Will I have to move my receivers to cat5 also?

I was confused by some of the posts regarding the 45Mbps service.  Currently, I have Uverse TV only but have had 24Mbps service.  The line that is in my front yard is a cat5 cable to the gateway in my house.  Since I switched internet to TW, I moved the TV receivers to coax, but the gateway is still connected by cat5.  Will I have to move my receivers to cat5 also?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 18, 2013 8:44:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

No they can stay COAX.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

45Mbps service with coax to TV's?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 18, 2013 8:44:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

No they can stay COAX.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

No they can stay COAX.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: 45Mbps service with coax to TV's?

2 of 2 (919 Views)
Solution