For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
ATTDmitriyCM's profile
Former Community Manager

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

Thursday, October 16th, 2014 6:29 PM

Closed

Welcome to Ask an Expert: Galaxy Note 4! Friday, Oct 17, 6-10 P.M. CDT

Welcome to the Ask an Expert event!

Questions on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4? We've got answers!

We're celebrating the upcoming release of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with a special one-evening "Ask an Expert: Galaxy Note 4 session in the AT&T Community Forums.

Please join us by posting your questions about the Galaxy Note 4 here, from 6 to 10 p.m. CDT (Friday, October 17). We have AT&T and Samsung experts standing by to answer them.

Dmitriy

AT&T Community Management Team

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Ambassador

• 

518 Messages

10 years ago

@21stNow wrote:

How do you turn off burst mode in the camera?

Also, does the Note 4 have a fingerprint scanner?  I just got mine today and haven't had a chance to fully look through it yet.

Hey @21stNow!

Thanks for swinging by! If you press the shutter button once, this will allow you to take one picture at a time. An alternative would be turning on the Volume Key option to take pictures.

Burst mode is by default, turned on for your phone. To activate it, press and hold your shutter button. This will allow you to take up to 30 pictures rapidly. We do this so you won't miss a thing!

Yes, the Note 4 does come with a fingerprint scanner for personalized phone security. 

^Kay

1 Attachment

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi rdrakea,
 No....it is using the same charger like Note 2 & Note 3.
Note 4 just come with a bigger battery.
I got it fully charged,get out the house @10:30 AM, phone is on 3G
at a coffee shop using WiFi for an hour,back home now @ 20:00 (9 hour 30 mins)
I still got 82% on the battery.

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

10 years ago

Thanks.  I found it and set it up!

I still need an answer for Burst Mode, though.  Edit:  I see that Kay was responding while I typed this response.  So can I take from Kay's answer that Burst Mode can not be turned off?

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

@21stNow ,
 I am using a software called LINE camera from Japan.
Work great....still ,I have not try the camera mode come with Note 4 yet Smiley Indifferent

Ambassador

• 

518 Messages

10 years ago

@adidaskid808 wrote:

Hi,
 I do got a question.
My Starbucks apps do not work with the Galaxy Note 4 😞
 As you all know, it is come with Android 4.4.4 

Just got a 29.6 MB update 2 days ago (open box)
Android SE Enforcing SEFT_SM-N910U_4.4.4_A019
MON OCT06 23:44:49 2014

Any help???

Hey @adidaskid808!

Thank you for your question.  We would recommend contacting the app developer who can be reached at the Google Play Store by following this link.

In regards to your software question for your SM-N910U we'd suggest visiting the support page for this model which we've linked to here

^Kay 

Ambassador

• 

518 Messages

10 years ago

@21stNow wrote:

I still need an answer for Burst Mode, though.  Edit:  I see that Kay was responding while I typed this response.  So can I take from Kay's answer that Burst Mode can not be turned off?

@21stNow,

That's correct, Burst Mode cannot be turned off. Thanks for this feedback though, we'll definitely forward this onward to our software development team.

^Kay 

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi Kay,
   I just put this question about the starbucks apps through Samsung Canada at the store this afternoon..
I also brought a Samsung Level in ear headphone to go with the Note 4 🙂

Thanks & please,please check out how to turn off the burst mode on the camera for 21st Now.
I just wonder,because my one was not turn on by default....how to turn it on???

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

10 years ago

@Samsung wrote:

@21stNow wrote:

@21stNow,

That's correct, Burst Mode cannot be turned off. Thanks for this feedback though, we'll definitely forward this onward to our software development team.

^Kay 

Thanks for forwarding this on.  The concern isn't so much when I use my camera, but when I hand the phone to someone else who is unfamiliar with Burst Mode and Samsung phones, in general.  I have had burst shots on my phone because the other person didn't know the gestures to take a single shot.  I try to remember to turn the feature off unless I know that I will need it because of this on my older Samsung phones.

Ambassador

• 

518 Messages

10 years ago

@adidaskid808 wrote:

Hi rdrakea,
 No....it is using the same charger like Note 2 & Note 3.
Note 4 just come with a bigger battery.
@I got it fully charged,get out the house @10:30 AM, phone is on 3G
@AT a coffee shop using WiFi for an hour,back home now @ 20:00 (9 hour 30 mins)
I still got 82% on the battery.

We wanted to clarify, the Adaptive Fast Charger is larger than previous chargers. The model number is also different from previous chargers. A couple of quick ways to identify this would be the Adaptive Fast Charging label on the front, a QR code on the back, and the model number will be EP-TA20JWE.

^Kay

Charger back.jpg

Charger Front.jpg

2 Attachments

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Oh....wonderful!!!!!
This is the promble to buy an unlocked phone overseas !!!
Thanks Kay 😞 😞 :(:( 😞

But the Note 2,Note 3 charger still work with Note 4 ,right??
Just slower???

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.