Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Welcome to Ask an Expert: Galaxy Note 4! Friday, Oct 17, 6-10 P.M. CDT

Community Manager

Welcome to Ask an Expert: Galaxy Note 4! Friday, Oct 17, 6-10 P.M. CDT

Welcome to the Ask an Expert event!

Questions on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4? We've got answers!

We're celebrating the upcoming release of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with a special one-evening "Ask an Expert: Galaxy Note 4 session in the AT&T Community Forums.

Please join us by posting your questions about the Galaxy Note 4 here, from 6 to 10 p.m. CDT (Friday, October 17). We have AT&T and Samsung experts standing by to answer them.

Dmitriy

AT&T Community Management Team

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 25
Tutor

Re: Welcome to Ask an Expert: Galaxy Note 4! Friday, Oct 17, 6-10 P.M. CDT

The fast charging feature sounds really cool.  Does it come with a bigger charger to accomplish this?  Robot tongue

Message 2 of 25
Ambassador

Hello @rdrakea!

Thank you for the question! Yes, the Adaptive Fast Charger is larger than the standard wall charger. A quick way of telling them apart are the adaptive fast charging label.  

You can see us unboxing it, along with the rest of the Note 4 in our official unboxing video: 

^Kay

Message 3 of 25
Teacher

Hi Everyone,

What is the size of the screen of the new phone?  Will it fit comfortably in my pocket when I am running around with my family and don't want to carry a purse?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 25
Highlighted
Ambassador

@srozelle wrote:

Hi Everyone,

What is the size of the screen of the new phone?  Will it fit comfortably in my pocket when I am running around with my family and don't want to carry a purse?

Thanks!

Hey @srozelle!

Thanks for swinging by. The Galaxy Note 4 main display is 5.7" Quad HD Super AMOLED. This will be great for placing in your back pocket and catching those cute moments while on the run with your family. 

^Kay

original.jpg

Message 5 of 25
Contributor

I pre ordered my galaxy note 4 on september 22nd and I wa...

I pre ordered my galaxy note 4 on september 22nd and I was notified today my order was put on backorder. Any idea how long my till it ships? The wait is killing me!
Message 6 of 25
Community Manager

Re: I pre ordered my galaxy note 4 on september 22nd and I wa...

@omarsamara wrote:
I pre ordered my galaxy note 4 on september 22nd and I was notified today my order was put on backorder. Any idea how long my till it ships? The wait is killing me!

Hi @omarsamara Thank you for posting!

We will be happy to look up your order status for you and help you with any other account specific questions! You can send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 25
Professor

Will the Note 4 be upgraded to Android Lollipop in the near future?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Message 8 of 25
Professor

How do you turn off burst mode in the camera?

Also, does the Note 4 have a fingerprint scanner?  I just got mine today and haven't had a chance to fully look through it yet.

Message 9 of 25
Ambassador

@Darknessrise wrote:

Will the Note 4 be upgraded to Android Lollipop in the near future?

Hey @Darknessrise!

Thanks for stopping by with your question. Currently, we do not have any information regarding an update. As soon as we have more information, we will be sure to share it with everyone here. Thank you!

^Kay

Message 10 of 25
ACE - Professor

Hi,
 I do got a question.
My Starbucks apps do not work with the Galaxy Note 4 Smiley Sad
 As you all know, it is come with Android 4.4.4 

Just got a 29.6 MB update 2 days ago (open box)
Android SE Enforcing SEFT_SM-N910U_4.4.4_A019
MON OCT06 23:44:49 2014

Any help???

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 11 of 25
ACE - Professor

@21stNOW ,
Yes...it come with a fingerprint scanner....just swipe your finger or thumb 10 times....and it work great Smiley Happy
  There is also a password back up,in case you lost your finger Smiley Tongue

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 12 of 25
Ambassador

@21stNow wrote:

How do you turn off burst mode in the camera?

Also, does the Note 4 have a fingerprint scanner?  I just got mine today and haven't had a chance to fully look through it yet.

Hey @21stNow!

Thanks for swinging by! If you press the shutter button once, this will allow you to take one picture at a time. An alternative would be turning on the Volume Key option to take pictures.

Burst mode is by default, turned on for your phone. To activate it, press and hold your shutter button. This will allow you to take up to 30 pictures rapidly. We do this so you won't miss a thing!

Yes, the Note 4 does come with a fingerprint scanner for personalized phone security. 

^Kay

Message 13 of 25
ACE - Professor

Hi rdrakea,
 No....it is using the same charger like Note 2 & Note 3.
Note 4 just come with a bigger battery.
I got it fully charged,get out the house @10:30 AM, phone is on 3G
at a coffee shop using WiFi for an hour,back home now @ 20:00 (9 hour 30 mins)
I still got 82% on the battery.

Message 14 of 25
Professor

Thanks.  I found it and set it up!

I still need an answer for Burst Mode, though.  Edit:  I see that Kay was responding while I typed this response.  So can I take from Kay's answer that Burst Mode can not be turned off?

Message 15 of 25
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support