Former Community Manager

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

Thursday, October 16th, 2014 6:29 PM

Closed

Welcome to Ask an Expert: Galaxy Note 4! Friday, Oct 17, 6-10 P.M. CDT

Welcome to the Ask an Expert event!

Questions on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4? We've got answers!

We're celebrating the upcoming release of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with a special one-evening "Ask an Expert: Galaxy Note 4 session in the AT&T Community Forums.

Please join us by posting your questions about the Galaxy Note 4 here, from 6 to 10 p.m. CDT (Friday, October 17). We have AT&T and Samsung experts standing by to answer them.

Dmitriy

AT&T Community Management Team

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

The fast charging feature sounds really cool.  Does it come with a bigger charger to accomplish this?  Robot tongue

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Hi Everyone,

What is the size of the screen of the new phone?  Will it fit comfortably in my pocket when I am running around with my family and don't want to carry a purse?

Thanks!

Ambassador

• 

518 Messages

9 years ago

@srozelle wrote:

Hi Everyone,

What is the size of the screen of the new phone?  Will it fit comfortably in my pocket when I am running around with my family and don't want to carry a purse?

Thanks!

Hey @srozelle!

Thanks for swinging by. The Galaxy Note 4 main display is 5.7" Quad HD Super AMOLED. This will be great for placing in your back pocket and catching those cute moments while on the run with your family. 

^Kay

original.jpg

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I pre ordered my galaxy note 4 on september 22nd and I was notified today my order was put on backorder. Any idea how long my till it ships? The wait is killing me!

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

@omarsamara wrote:
I pre ordered my galaxy note 4 on september 22nd and I was notified today my order was put on backorder. Any idea how long my till it ships? The wait is killing me!

Hi @omarsamara Thank you for posting!

We will be happy to look up your order status for you and help you with any other account specific questions! You can send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

9 years ago

Will the Note 4 be upgraded to Android Lollipop in the near future?

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

9 years ago

How do you turn off burst mode in the camera?

Also, does the Note 4 have a fingerprint scanner?  I just got mine today and haven't had a chance to fully look through it yet.

Ambassador

• 

518 Messages

9 years ago

@Darknessrise wrote:

Will the Note 4 be upgraded to Android Lollipop in the near future?

Hey @Darknessrise!

Thanks for stopping by with your question. Currently, we do not have any information regarding an update. As soon as we have more information, we will be sure to share it with everyone here. Thank you!

^Kay

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

9 years ago

Hi,
 I do got a question.
My Starbucks apps do not work with the Galaxy Note 4 😞
 As you all know, it is come with Android 4.4.4 

Just got a 29.6 MB update 2 days ago (open box)
Android SE Enforcing SEFT_SM-N910U_4.4.4_A019
MON OCT06 23:44:49 2014

Any help???

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

9 years ago

@21stNOW ,
Yes...it come with a fingerprint scanner....just swipe your finger or thumb 10 times....and it work great 🙂
  There is also a password back up,in case you lost your finger 😛

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.