I just bouht a at&t Samsung galaxy 12.2 sm-p907a. How will I update the sofware

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎12-27-2018 7:04 AM

Re: Upgrade

To update over the air, you must be on the AT&T network. There is a place in settings to update or you can go to the Samsung desk at Best Buy and they can manually update.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thanks for the quikq reply.

My problem is im in Canada and not AT&T costomer. My Android is at 4.4.2 . I like it to be at 5.0.2 lolipop . We don't have Samsung rep.why is this firmware not released since 2015? My tablet is locked by at&t for no reason .I have searched on line nothing available to unlock at&t upgrade .

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Sage

Sorry, At&t devices can only update with AT&t software as @kdfederer wrote. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support