The Samsung Galaxy S24
Jazzybazzy88's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, April 26th, 2016 1:48 PM

Unlocking a phone

How do I unlock my old device that has been factory reset? I'm trying to activate my old phone onto a different wireless carriers but the phone needs to be unlocked. I factory reset it. How do I fix this? Please help.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

you could contact at&t

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

7 years ago

Call them. When you get off the phone chat them. No matter what they say keep doing it in your spare time. When you get done with a chat call and when you are off the phone again open a new chat. You have to get this done while you're a customer!

AT&T is the worst but also very bad is Verizon.  Get away from AT&T with a passion, they are so creepy and werid. They won't let you take the AT&T apps off your phone, bootloader is locked down very hard. You might consider selling the subpar AT&T phone to someone who loves AT&T then using that money to buy a real S7 phone (not an AT&T knock off for the same price)

I'm a developer by the way. Trust me the AT&T phones are subpar they are loaded down with unremovable apps and the batteries can't take it.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

i ilke to unlocking my phone #***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Hi

i request to unlock my phone and has been passed 6 days and still not answer!!!! please help me and approved the unlock or rejected if you dont want to unlock, but i cant use this phone because i outside of US right now. Here is the info

IMEI: [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Hi

i request to unlock my phone and has been passed 6 days and still not answer!!!! please help me and approved the unlock or rejected if you dont want to unlock, but i cant use this phone because i outside of US right now. Here is the info

IMEI: ***
Request number: ***

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

this is very hard unlocking my iphone. maybe i have to change orther phone company please do something do for me. thank you.

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

Im trying to unlock my htc x710a and i got the unlock code but it says type 8 numbers for your unlock pin

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I need help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I already have a 2 cases for this.
Please unlock this phone, this phone was not purchased through att and is not an att device, I purchased it unlocked, I am selling it and I will keep the att device I have. I have been waiting for this for a month, and now I have no service because I can't pay the bill until I sell the device or I change companies. I recieved this email

Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your AT&T Mobile device:
CASE:
IMEI: [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your AT&T Mobile device. We cannot complete your request for the following reason:

Your account is not in good standing.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Buenos días,

Vivo en Venezuela y compre un equipo celular LG Phoenix 2 (K371) de AT&T, me dieron el código de desbloqueo pero agoté los 10 intentos y ahora el teléfono arroja un mensaje "bloqueado permanentemente", me podrían indicar como hacer para recuperar los intentos y desbloquear el celular para usarlo en Venezuela?.

Gracias!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.