The Samsung Galaxy S24
Jazzybazzy88's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, April 26th, 2016 1:48 PM

Unlocking a phone

How do I unlock my old device that has been factory reset? I'm trying to activate my old phone onto a different wireless carriers but the phone needs to be unlocked. I factory reset it. How do I fix this? Please help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

buenas noches amigos de at&t

necesito que me ayuden a desbloquear mi equipo iphone 3gs bloqueado por su operador
este es el imei

espero una ayuda de su parte

muchas gracias

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Hi, The page https://www.att.com/es-us/deviceunlock/#/

Does not allow the entry of the unlock form 
what to do?
IMEI ****
I can not unlock. New phone never activated.

HELP

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I need to unlock my old iphone

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

need to unlock my iphone

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

hola buenas necesito que me ayuden a desbloquear mi iphone 6 de att. sale denegada pero si es de att, y el imei esta correcto 

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

My Samsung phone was accidentally locked and I can recall the  pass word

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

7 years ago

If your phone is simply protected by a password or fingerprint you can wipe your device to get past that problem. In most cases you turn your device off. Then turn it on but quickly hold power + volume up + home. Wipe Data/Factory Reset.

If your phone is frp "factory reset protected" this is through Google. You need to figure out which Google account you locked it under then unlock the frp. Now you can perform a factory reset as I described above. (In some cases I think it is possible to have FRP through Samsung also. You would probably remember having a Samsung account for that)

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Hello, I bought the phone model, iPhone 6s in U.S.

model: F8VS610MGRXW

IMEI : [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

I have to do work and travel but my iPhone 6s is locked to the operator AT&T, I’m from (Thailand), and in my country it does not work with my operator
please unlock
thanks in advance

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

i applied for unlocking my s7 active phone 10 days ago , but still no results , in progress , my imei # ***

, so how long still have to wait ? i paid my phone in full

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

What do you want?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.