Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Unlock device

Contributor

Unlock device

How do they know my email address if i never gave it them to send my code?

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Unlock device

Huh? It is not possible to put an unlock request in without an email address.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I have 2 phones I am trying to unlock. My mother has received a free government phone plan. But she only received the sim card. It says it will work in a unlocked phone. I have a old Motorola razor and a Samsung  i927. I would rather have the samsung unlocked. How do I do that?

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
ACE - Sage

@Jrusk84

Already answered.  Please don’t post all over. Go to your own thread

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

I apologize. The first time I posted that I thought I was on my own thread. It wasnt until I went back through the site that I found the correct spot. So I posted again to put it in the correct spot. First time I have ever used this site. Thanks.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support