01-27-2018 11:06 PM
I saved my password on the "MY AT&T" app and now I cannot log out of the app. How do I reverse this so that I have to log in every time??. I dont want the app to open automatically!!
Solved by: Go to Solution.
- edited 01-28-2018 7:50 AM
Go to settings, app manager, my at&t app, storage, clear data.
01-28-2018 7:54 AM
Cell account hacking is a common target for thieves. Please also add the requirement of a unique PIN/passcode to your account as well. This code would be required each time you sign in and each time you contact support or sales
01-28-2018 1:49 PM
Okay, I tried @tim horton method, didn’t work on android. Deleted the app, still signed the password in. But each time I must enter a PIN code because I added that requirement
01-28-2018 1:56 PM
01-29-2018 12:01 AM
08-18-2018 7:29 AM
I have an iPhone & this is how I resolved this.
- deleted the app,
- rebooted my phone,
- reinstalled the app,
- launched the app,
- once you get to the main screen it will prompt you to log into saved account,
- click the edit link to delete that saved account from the login screen,
- then you will be brought to a new login window to create your account login where the save password toggle is DISABLED
- create your login without enabling the save password toggle & you’re good to go!