Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Highlighted
Contributor

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

If I were to buy the note 9 for $33.34 a month with no down payment, then I will only be charged the $33.34 a month correct?

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎08-27-2018 2:56 PM

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9

For the phone, yes. That does not include service. There is no down payment but you will pay sales tax at time of purchase.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Sage

@_Kam17

you can’t just pay for the phone from carriers, you must pay for service also.   

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

I have a S8. What are some ways I can trade it in?

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Sage

@VenoPeno164 wrote:

I have a S8. What are some ways I can trade it in?

Trade in nets a fraction of its value compared to if you resell it yourself.  We also see many complaints that the recycler doesn’t send as much as estimated, or nothing at all.

Swappa or eBay would get you a fair value for a used phone. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support