The Samsung Galaxy S24
Blackjack II's profile

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

Tuesday, November 19th, 2013 4:12 AM

Closed

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 GPS Issue

Anyone else having issues with their Note 3 GPS? I'm having an issue were every time I plug or unplug the charger from my phone the GPS drops out. I have to then toggle the GPS on/off in my quick settings to get it working again while navigating. It also seems to drop the signal when I get an incoming phone call while using the navigation app. I have confirmed this same behavior on 2 other friends Note 3's. I'm hoping this is just a software issue that will be fixed in a future os update.

Explorer

• 

25 Messages

9 years ago

So I pmed attcustomercare and they claim: "There are no known issues at this time however." I'm not expecting for the 5.0 software will fix this issue since they don't think there is an issue Smiley Sad

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

Just lost gps in New Orleans rush hour traffic. Not a good feeling trying to get it back while trying to avoid an accident and not end up on the wrong side of the river.

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

Lollipop update (5.0) seems to have completely fixed the gps issue. Now we know for certain that it was a software issue all along. Unbelievable that it took over a year to remedy.

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

9 years ago

I have been going trough a rough time with this as well for over a year. They made me change out my phone and refused to look at all the reports of this issue right on their website. The official word of AT&T was they "Never heard of anyone complain". I asked them to do a quick Google or search their very own forums. It always fell on deaf ears. I hade the same problem with the MicroCell. Such mean people to charge us full price for a product they know does not work. 

I don't know how to feel other than AT&T intentionaly ripped us off. They have made it very clear to me they have no intention to make good on this. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.