The Samsung Galaxy S24
Tailgunner747's profile

Scholar

• 

397 Messages

Thursday, September 1st, 2016 3:58 PM

Recall on Note 7

This is just another reason a Removable Battery is Best.  Could just replace faulty battery.  It may not effect phones in U.S.  Sure they can tell by Serial # which country they went to.

http://www.sammobile.com/2016/09/01/galaxy-note-7-recall-will-reportedly-be-announced-soon/

ACE - Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

8 years ago

I'm sure that AT&T will make an announcement soon.  As for using the phone, you must know it can't be guaranteed safe.  If it could, there would be no reason for a recall.  If you choose to use it, knowing the phone is being recalled, you will be consciously making a decision to expose yourself to the risk of possible injury and/or property damage.  

Scholar

• 

397 Messages

8 years ago

http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1307608-samsung-recalls-galaxy-note7-handsets-over-quotexplodingquot-battery-issues/ 

Note 7 RECALL.   Good Ole Nonremovable batteries

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

THANKS  for replay

You need a working att simple for att to give you the update .

can u tell me how  to  do that as i dont know ???

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

What the mystery am I supposed to wait till my phone blows up, or pack up my note 7 and send it back?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I'm wondering the same thing.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

Just saw on GMA a recall of all note 7s. Nooo! Mine is 2 days old😣

Scholar

• 

351 Messages

8 years ago

U need working att sim card. Maybe someone from usa is visiting your country, you must have att sim to get the update . Sorry dude. Cannot help Google your phone model, ATT and XDA and Marshmallow for more info. But we cannot help you here do the Google and read. That's all I can post as per terms of service.

Scholar

• 

351 Messages

8 years ago

@Brad2680 you said you'd post a solution. ..

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Mine just arrived yesterday evening. At least I hadn't set it up yet, I was going to do that this morning. I was lucky, feel bad for the people who've done all of that.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.