Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Note 9


Note 9

I recently got the note 9 and there is a part I have no clue what it's for.15636808148289170536619711685737.jpgWhat is this for??


Message 1 of 2

Re: Note 9

Hi, @wolverine48.

That's a great question! In the box your Galaxy Note9 comes with two S-pen nibs, & tweezers.

A nib is the part of the S-pen which comes into contact with the writing surface on the Note 9 screen. If the nib is dull, you may want to replace it. Use the tweezers to remove the old, then insert a new nib into your S-pen.

We hope this information helps. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Kenneth, AT&T Community Specialist

Need help?
Ask a question to get help from the AT&T Community or support from AT&T specialists. If this reply helped you please use Accept solution to mark it as an Accepted Solution.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
All about new devices. View New Phone & Device Help!

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support