Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Note 9 Flashlight

Highlighted
Contributor

Note 9 Flashlight

I have searched thoroughly for a Flashlight or Torch function & widget on my AT&T Note 9 and I can't seem to find it. M I don't want to open my camera and turn on the flash every time I need a light. I don't want to have to download a sketchy app.

Message 1 of 4
Mentor

Re: Note 9 Flashlight

Don't need to look in Play store.

Its built in now.

Swipe down twice from top to get full view of shortcuts menu. Should be there. See picture.  If not, let us know, and we'll tell you how to get it there20190509_072227.jpg

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thank you for responding, however, there is no flashlight there.20190528_061847.jpgNo flashlight on either page.

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Sage

Show  page 2.   And what quick settings show it you edit?

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support