Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Note 4 Marshmallow Update Outside of U.S

Contributor

Note 4 Marshmallow Update Outside of U.S

hello there. My problem is that i live outside of the U.S somewhere in the Carribean. I have a unlocked AT&T Note 4 but i dont have an AT&T sim card. Will i still be able to get the marshmallow update even though i dont have the att active sim card.

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by Moderator (Moderator)
Accepted by Taylarie
‎09-09-2016 5:54 AM

Re: Note 4 Marshmallow Update Outside of U.S

Unfortunately, no.  At least not through official channels.  
There may be forums that cover things like this, but officially, they're not discussed here.  Even with these methods however, it's fairly easy to brick a phone, if you're not familiar with the process.

Maybe there's someone you could send it to in the US, to bring by a Best Buy, for a quick flash?

*If this (or another post in this thread) fixes your problem/issue, please mark it as "accept-solution", and I'll tag it, to make it easier for others to find the answer(s). FYI: I'm an AT&T end-user, just like most of us in the forum. Thanks.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support