Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Network unlock code for samsung galaxy note 3

Highlighted
Contributor

Network unlock code for samsung galaxy note 3

Hello everyone,

Hope am in the right forum. Am kindly asking if you can assist me unlock my samsung galaxy note 3.
Message 1 of 4
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTMobilityCare
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Network unlock code for samsung galaxy note 3

Hey there @MubangaP

I see you wish to unlock your Galaxy Note 3. Sure, we can help you with that! We have a great consumer portal especially for this reason, allowing you to quickly request and unlock, review the requirements, and track the progress of your request. Check out att.com/deviceunlock

Depending on how the device was purchased, please ensure the related requirements are met prior to submitting a request. You will receive a confirmation email upon submission. Please click the confirmation link in this email within 24 hours to allow processing to continue. Device Unlock Requests are processed within 2 business days of request confirmation.

I hope this helps!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Hey there.

Thanks a lot for the information. I have followed all the steps and now hopping everything goes well.

Kind regards

Mubanga
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Hi AT&T CC,

I am looking for unlocking AT&T prepaid Samsung Note 3 Phone. Can I request thru this site - att.com/deviceunlock? I don't have active AT&T postpaid or prepaid service with AT&T anymore. Thanks in advance.

-Regards.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support