Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Galaxy S10 Update

Mentor

Galaxy S10 Update

Does anyone know when ATT will push the Day 1 update that will fix the finger print reader? I got my phone on Wednesday and the reader isnt good at all, Looking at all the tmobile and verizion users the update seems to fix the problem. 

Message 1 of 19
Teacher

Re: Galaxy S10 Update

Hi. @GLIMMERMAN76  i did. I had att phone support repeat the whole IMEI back to me, to confirm they had it correct in their system. I tried calling and visiting an Att store, and their responses both times was just to wait

l have also run the att troubleshooting link you sent, several times since I got my phone. Everytime it says "an update cannot be sent to your phone".

Thanks for the tips and troubleshooting advice , though.

Message 16 of 19
Teacher

My wife got an S10 a few weeks ago, and it has not received any updates at all. Fingerprint reader is still useless. I have an S9 that has not gotten an update since last May. Have talked to AT&T multiple times since mid-March about my phone, no resolution. If you want your Samsung phones to get updates, don't buy them from AT&T.

Message 17 of 19

unlocked s10+ and I have still not received the March update for my device

Message 18 of 19
Contributor

So I moved from iOS to my Android device and went for At&T Samsung s10 plus (ceremic black). While I bought the device in August the phone came with March Firmware and I tried every suggestion to get update (network reset, full reset etc) but nothing worked. Also both Samsung and AT&T support kept pointing at each other as I kept waiting solution for over 7 days.

I finally went to ubreakifix center and boom, they solved it by "pulling the update from Samsung Backend" what ever that means but finally my device is working as a flagship should.

Message 19 of 19
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support