The Samsung Galaxy S24
surfer13134's profile

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

Friday, March 8th, 2019 7:40 PM

Galaxy S10 Update

Does anyone know when ATT will push the Day 1 update that will fix the finger print reader? I got my phone on Wednesday and the reader isnt good at all, Looking at all the tmobile and verizion users the update seems to fix the problem. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I just got the update a few minutes ago. Will see if this fixes the problem. I thought it was just my device with this issue. Guess not!

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

Still have not received an update for my Samsung S10+ phone from AT&T. I guess they are still rolling it out. Wish they would roll it out a little faster.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I've had my S10+ for three weeks now.  Still running the ASAT baseband.  Has anybody gotten an OTA update for their S10+ yet?

I'm hopeful this isn't a recurrence of the issue I had with my Note 8.  I never once received an OTA update through ATT. If that is going to be the case with my S10+, I don't want it.  I'll be sending it back, or selling it.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

Hi. Some have received the update. But I still have not.

I am still on baseband version G975USQU1ASAT for my s10+ .

Att usually is about 2 months later from when android post security bulletins, to when I receive them on my past att samsung phones.

If I don't receive the March android security bulletin ota update within April or May, I may think something is wrong with my phone.

On some web boards some users on other carriers are reporting they recently received the March android security bulletin ota update and it included included software updates. The users say their new baseband  version then ended in ASBA, which is what the current att s10+  software update  baseband ends in.

So I am thinking, I could be wrong, some may just receive the software updates when they receive the March att android security bulletin. I don't know though and this is just speculation and guessing. Not sure why it takes so long. 😕

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

Hi. @GLIMMERMAN76  i did. I had att phone support repeat the whole IMEI back to me, to confirm they had it correct in their system. I tried calling and visiting an Att store, and their responses both times was just to wait

l have also run the att troubleshooting link you sent, several times since I got my phone. Everytime it says "an update cannot be sent to your phone".

Thanks for the tips and troubleshooting advice , though.

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

5 years ago

My wife got an S10 a few weeks ago, and it has not received any updates at all. Fingerprint reader is still useless. I have an S9 that has not gotten an update since last May. Have talked to AT&T multiple times since mid-March about my phone, no resolution. If you want your Samsung phones to get updates, don't buy them from AT&T.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

unlocked s10+ and I have still not received the March update for my device

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

So I moved from iOS to my Android device and went for At&T Samsung s10 plus (ceremic black). While I bought the device in August the phone came with March Firmware and I tried every suggestion to get update (network reset, full reset etc) but nothing worked. Also both Samsung and AT&T support kept pointing at each other as I kept waiting solution for over 7 days.

I finally went to ubreakifix center and boom, they solved it by "pulling the update from Samsung Backend" what ever that means but finally my device is working as a flagship should.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.