The Samsung Galaxy S24
Antroks's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, November 27th, 2018 6:50 PM

Galaxy Note 9 Updates

Hello, all...

I have the baseband version N960USQU1ARG9 and security patch of July 1st.

I have checked with smart switch and through the settings and I have no updates available,

Any help?

Thanks. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

ACE - Sage

• 

116.4K Messages

5 years ago

You cannot get updates unless you are in the USA and using ATT for service.  No other options

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for the reply. Which is the latest baseband version available for the Note 9?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks! 🙂

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I am on AT&T in the US and I haven't gotten any updates  I'm still on thd July patch. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

That's the one I have... 😪

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

@Sweetypie31 wrote:

I am on AT&T in the US and I haven't gotten any updates  I'm still on thd July patch. 

I would call ATT and make sure your IMEI matches the phone your using.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I have called and the ime numbers match. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

This isn't the solution. We know there is an update . But it's not getting pushed to our phone . At&t needs to fix it . But they will take a year or more to get something done. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

At&t keeps saying they solved the problem for this .but they have not solved anything .we know that there is an update for the phone. But our phone is not updating .At&t needs to push the update out to the device .

I found android 9.0 beta version for att note 9. But I have to be on a newer version of Android to update it. You can flash all att updates . Which I will be doing tonight .I will let you know how it goes . After I pay off this phone I'm dropping at&t forever. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.