For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
RoachFM's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 1st, 2019 5:36 AM

Free Galaxy Buds?

I just preordered the Galaxy S10+ through a link in the My AT&T app, Offers section that reads "Free gift with purchase- Upgrade to a Galaxy S10 or S10+ and get free Galaxy Buds ($129.99 value) through Samsung. Offer ends 3/7." I saw no mention of the "Free Galaxy Buds" throughout the checkout process. I'm just wondering how I can claim my free buds since this was a deciding factor in pre-ordering rather than waiting another month or two...

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

3K Messages

5 years ago

@RoachFM  The free ear buds are from Samsung and a limited time only.  Looks like ATT is giving a $100.00 ATT reward card.  Links below give instructions on how to receive the free ear buds. Read the details carefully from ATT and Samsung on how to redeam the ear buds. 

https://www.att.com/deals/samsung-galaxy-offer.html

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-s10/offers/

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I was confused as well, but before checkout spoke with a rep and a rep from samsung. So Samsung ran out of the buds but since we pre ordered via ATT they still have an allotment for distributionsamsungchat.JPG.

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Do I get the buds if I pre-ordered in the store not online ?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

@Djdazey wrote:

Do I get the buds if I pre-ordered in the store not online ?

Please read previous posts.   These offers are redeemed with Samsung, not the carriers.  AT&T isn’t giving you anything in store, or online.  Read solution post.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I looked on the shop Samsung app and didn't find anywhere to redeem any promotion so I was confused as to how to redeem the pre-order promotion, I followed the above links to no avail

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I did it, this is absolutely correct! Thank you!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Also worked for me. It stated that my buds would be shipped the week of the 25th of March.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Free Ear Buds - #itcanwait

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.