The Samsung Galaxy S24
markdurkee's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 13th, 2015 4:07 PM

Wireless problem

I have a samsung galaxy s4 mini and a wireless printer I cannot get my printer to stay connected to the wireless the light keeps blinking on and off on the printer what do I do thank you

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

9 years ago

This is a wifi and printer problem, probably not related to your phone at all.

Your printer may require a firmware update. You need a computer or tablet to connect to the printers support webpage. I had to cable one of my printers back to the computer to run the update. Newer printers can update over wifi. You might also look up the support phone number or web page for your printer.

Your phone will need an app for the brand of printer you have in order to connect over wifi and allow printing.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

we are just replacing a hp printer we had before, nothing else changed.  The old printer had the same wifi name and password!  The problem is when we want to enter in the password that has a + sign and a = sign which i can not find on the digital keyboard on this hp printer!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Present time every Person uses the internet. So uses of wireless broadband are very useful to access the internet. sometimes wireless devices is not connected with your network. If you are facing any type of problem-related to the Sprint Wireless connectivity problem then you can contact Sprint Support Number for the best solutions.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.