The Samsung Galaxy S24
tailgunner9's profile

Scholar

• 

400 Messages

Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 10:23 PM

Samsung Plans for Kit Kat Update released today

But when will AT&T get it.  Lord only knows....

http://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-kitkat-plans-346976/

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for your posts. AT&T released Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) software update for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) on February 26, 2014. This update is available to customers to download via Firmware Over the Air (FOTA). Wi-Fi is required.

Scholar

• 

70 Messages

10 years ago

Sadly no one from ATT gives a crap. Wish I knew when S3 would get fix it needs.

Scholar

• 

56 Messages

10 years ago

When is the Galaxy Note 3 update available? If you cannot provide a date, can you please answer generally? And will it include the GPS fix? @ATTJulieCS 

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

What about for the S4 active? For some reason the updates for it are always weeks after the S4.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

What about the note 3?  When will this update come out?   I need my phone to work as it should and the GPS is useless. This is negatively affecting me every single day.  As an employee if you cannot answer I will use this lack of information as a basis of receiving compensation for my troubles.  I'm paying for this phone to work and it simply just doesn't.  @ATTJulieCS 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

When will we get the update.. I have been checking for the update on my s4 since yesterday and my phone still has not recieved it. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

When will the note 3 get the 4.4 update??? We are paying customers the least you could do is give us a time frame for the update. Corporate ignorance. Rediculous.

Professor

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

any word on the galaxy 3?

Scholar

• 

70 Messages

10 years ago

+100 on Galaxy s3 since the 4.3 is disaster. Date please

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I would love to know when I can start using my Samsung S3 also. I'm not getting what I paid for and they don't care.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.