Helpful Links

Samsung Galaxy S3 Not Receiving Calls - Phone issue or Android issue?

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Not Receiving Calls - Phone issue or Android issue?

ok, but what to do if iam not u.s. citizen?? we have the same issues here in europa Smiley Sad
Message 496 of 499

nope..iam on 3G (4G for U.S.) so non LTE..its completely random, 15 time per day i have receiving sms messages about missed calls..the same with WIFI to OFF..not solved yet

Message 497 of 499
Community Manager

Hello milanvalda,

You will need to contact your carrier for assistance with network issues, if your phone was not designed for your carrier, that might be causing issues, and that is not something you can "fix", it would be a hardware limitation.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 498 of 499
Community Manager

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 499 of 499
Share this topic
Announcements

iPhone 8 and 8 Plus is Here! Learn What’s New and How to Order

The Apple Watch Series 3 is Here! Learn how to have the freedom to go with just your watch!

The iPhone X (10) is on it's way!

Additional Support