The Samsung Galaxy S24
Blackjack II's profile

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

Tuesday, November 19th, 2013 4:12 AM

Closed

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 GPS Issue

Anyone else having issues with their Note 3 GPS? I'm having an issue were every time I plug or unplug the charger from my phone the GPS drops out. I have to then toggle the GPS on/off in my quick settings to get it working again while navigating. It also seems to drop the signal when I get an incoming phone call while using the navigation app. I have confirmed this same behavior on 2 other friends Note 3's. I'm hoping this is just a software issue that will be fixed in a future os update.

Scholar

• 

98 Messages

10 years ago

16 mile drive home - No issues

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I can't even download the update 😞 I try to check and all it does is say "Software Update Interrupted" Won't even start downloading anything. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Need Factory Reset and then check for new update. The same for me today.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

i did a factory reset already with no change 😞 

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

You are not the only one, my friend 😞 I couldn't get the update either. I did the factory reset and I am still not getting the update. WE ARE HOPELESS.

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

Gps seems working for me

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

90 mile drive. - No issues. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Factory reset and not login with any account. and check for new update. remember check update with Wifi.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

@vacortina I just gave it a try and it didn't work. II am getting tired of resetting my device.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I had updated my phone to Kitty. Everything is working fine for me now. Gps works great now, ( so far ) I used it to hit the trails biking.

To get the update to, I factory reset my device. Logged into a wife only, & it installed.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.