The Samsung Galaxy S24
Blackjack II's profile

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

Tuesday, November 19th, 2013 4:12 AM

Closed

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 GPS Issue

Anyone else having issues with their Note 3 GPS? I'm having an issue were every time I plug or unplug the charger from my phone the GPS drops out. I have to then toggle the GPS on/off in my quick settings to get it working again while navigating. It also seems to drop the signal when I get an incoming phone call while using the navigation app. I have confirmed this same behavior on 2 other friends Note 3's. I'm hoping this is just a software issue that will be fixed in a future os update.

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

I didn't think this was real.  No news on any of the most current news feeds or websites but I thought I would try anways.  I didn't want to get my hopes up.

BAM -- there it was 11% complete so far.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Enuratique You are the real deal.  Thanks!

Scholar

• 

98 Messages

10 years ago

Sadly...  I'm at work and cant try it out until this afternoon and wont be doing any cycling until tomorrow..  But hey...  Looks good so far !!  

2014-03-27-09-20-34.png

1 Attachment

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

10 years ago

Updating a major update almost always breaks root but the hackers ususally have that fixed in a short time. Check at XDA if you need more.

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

10 years ago

@havrek wrote:

@Enuratique You are the real deal.  Thanks!

^^ this.   Let's hope for a GPS Fix.   Will be trying it out today for sure.

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

10 years ago

Downloadig the update now.  Hope this works.  Big thanks to Enuratique for the heads up.  

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

10 years ago

So looks like they pushed a 581 meg update today!  Am assuming its KitKat.  It better have the GPS fix or they will have a ear full from me.

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

Finished downloading, I have to say faster performances 🙂

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

10 years ago

Did it fix the GPS issue?

Scholar

• 

102 Messages

10 years ago

I'm downloading now! !! FOR THE LOVE ALL THINGS KITKAT SOMEONE WITH UPDATE DOWNLADED  CHECK AND SEE IF GPS WORKS! !! 😄 hahaha 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.